Sign in to follow this  
Sweet Meat

Vehicles and Hunting for Food.

So I realize that when driving around towns that items and zombies don't spawn. But what about Animals? I have seen rabbits in the Airfield, but I have yet to find a cow/sheep/boar. I don't know if it is because I am not looking, just wondering if I should ditch my car for a bit to go hunting, or if I can drive around until I find something.

Another question is about when I reach below 3k health and start collapsing, I have reached the point of collapsing while running, I have collapsed on a ladder before which insta-killed me, and I have collapsed in my car, fortunately I was stopped looking at the map, it made me fall out of the door, so my question is if I am driving 40-60 kmph if I will die if I collapsed in the car since it would throw me out. I have 2879 BP.

So I realize that when driving around towns that items and zombies don't spawn. But what about Animals? I have seen rabbits in the Airfield, but I have yet to find a cow/sheep/boar. I don't know if it is because I am not looking, just wondering if I should ditch my car for a bit to go hunting, or if I can drive around until I find something.

Another question is about when I reach below 3k health and start collapsing, I have reached the point of collapsing while running, I have collapsed on a ladder before which insta-killed me, and I have collapsed in my car, fortunately I was stopped looking at the map, it made me fall out of the door, so my question is if I am driving 40-60 kmph if I will die if I collapsed in the car since it would throw me out. I have 2879 BP.

Probably. Need a transfusion?

Edit: Only read the last sentence of your post. Um, zombies should be spawning when you get near lootable areas. Not sure why their not. I don't have a car so i'm not sure how zombies react to being around one.

On the subject of animals cows are reasonably easy to find, just look for wide open fields. They love to graze :)

Edited by Muncywolverine

I read and it seems to be accurate, but when driving if you drive too close to a looting area without leaving the car, the items will not spawn, nor will zombies. When you get out of the car, then Zombies do spawn but items remain gone, much like if you disconnect at a building and come back 5 minutes later, not even the empty cans will be in the area. But I understand how to find animals when on foot, I just don't know about when in my car.

I may take that Blood Transfusion and a can of food if that wouldn't be too much to ask, as my man now has began to die of starvation. What would you want in return?

Thank you, I can fortunately confirm that since I was just driving to a town to get a can of food since I was desperate and then bam a cow showed up.