andyy90@live.se

Hello, Stuck on a motorbike!

I got a nice problem from today when me and my mate found ourselfs a motorbike.. we went out riding it and after a while he had to go so we went to a safe place and told me to logout on it and now when I logon Im still on the motorbike even tho there is noone so Im 'sitting' in the grass and cant move :< any hints how to get it away so i can start moving or will my mate have to shoot me? :P

~~Andy~~

The same happened to me with a truck today. I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. It was the server where my clan is, and a clanmate was near, so I asked him to get near and kill me. But before he was able to arrive, he got a call and logged out while driving his bike. Meanwhile, I spent my time trying to move, and I finally was free.

But when he logged in, he was stuck too. What I did, was take his bicy and get it near him, so he was able to call the menu and get onto it again.

Maybe it could work with another vehicles too. But you'll need someone to help you. You can't even kill yourself...

The same happened to me with a truck today. I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. It was the server where my clan is, and a clanmate was near, so I asked him to get near and kill me. But before he was able to arrive, he got a call and logged out while driving his bike. Meanwhile, I spent my time trying to move, and I finally was free.

But when he logged in, he was stuck too. What I did, was take his bicy and get it near him, so he was able to call the menu and get onto it again.

Maybe it could work with another vehicles too. But you'll need someone to help you. You can't even kill yourself...

My plan was pretty much the same to get my mate to kill me but still sucks to run threw the whole map to get my things back.. :P

same here i logged out in a truck and now im sitting in the grass and cant move? what to do, to get free?

sry for my englisch:/ I'm german:)

same here i logged out in a truck and now im sitting in the grass and cant move? what to do, to get free?

sry for my englisch:/ I'm german:)

Ask someone to move a vehicle to your position and try to ride/unride it.

Or keep pressing the buttons for hours, like I did.