terex

1 vs Squad of 3 - Intense Battle Over Helicopter

Doing the daily marathon run on the edge of the map looking for vehicles I heard this heli and ran towards it.. Recorded this fight, can skip to around 53 sec if you don't want to wait.. :)

Will be 1080p in a few mins..

The heli will probably still be there and need some repairs. The group might be around trying to do that also.

92cf329c.png

Edited by terrex
  • Like 16

Nice video! Enjoyed a bunch. Here, have some beans.

Thanks =)

L85, nametag checks on the horizon and frequent looks at the player list. Now that's survival!

When I am just running around the edge of the map looking for a vehicle I don't check the settings too often. :P But I like to take precautions sometimes..

*facedesk* Aaand you manage to ruin your success by the way of fail pilot skills.

*facedesk* Aaand you manage to ruin your success by the way of fail pilot skills.

Not after helicopters so much.. Would have been fun to fly around once and maybe find a different vehicle but.. I only like vehicles on a medium + pop to frig around with. ;)

how were you running around with an L85, ghillie, and coyote pack with barely any tools and no morphine?

how were you running around with an L85, ghillie, and coyote pack with barely any tools and no morphine?

I had what I found at camps from running around. Instead of going to town to look for items I search for peoples camps. :P

Edited by terrex

I thought it was a brilliant way to draw put the other shooters out.

its called hacking. no one gets all that gear with no tools

You're better off finding a bike and scavenging tents above NE airfield for OP lewtz before heading into Zino or Elekro for sub par tools..

...For right now at least.

Haha! One day you will learn the ways of finding shanty towns.

Here, have some fun.

14129c12.png

Edited by terrex

From a DayZ view it was a good trip for you, but from a field medic view it's a pretty jerk thing to do, shooting the player right as he leaves the helicopter and overall gaining nothing from the experience except for a few wasted rounds and a 10 second helicopter ride. Shame on you!

Looked like you purposely wrecked the chopper when you tried to fly it, played it of really well man, thats how banditry works :P nice shooting too!

Another video where a guy has thermal weapon, nvg, ghillie siut, etc. Al geared up and posts a video how bas ass he is. Fuck off.

Be a real man and post a video when you smack asses with Lee Enfield or a Winchester or something like that and I'll tell you're good. But right now you are just lame having all and pretending to have skillz poser.

Another video where a guy has thermal weapon, nvg, ghillie siut, etc. Al geared up and posts a video how bas ass he is. Fuck off.

Be a real man and post a video when you smack asses with Lee Enfield or a Winchester or something like that and I'll tell you're good. But right now you are just lame having all and pretending to have skillz poser.

Oh look, a person crying that he can't get the gear in this video. Your funny, man. Funny.

What's with all the criticism, I don't get it. He beat a team of 3 by himself and people cry that you were a dick for killing them and wrecking their chopper and that you're a bad player for having good stuff... Well i thought it was worth my time.

Hahaha! I definitely do have some pretend skills. Why would I use a lesser effective weapon when I can raid tents and have anything at my disposal? Not going to handicap myself. I am definitely a sucker for the L85.

L85 AWS + AS50 + NVG + GPS + Ghillie

Honest John shop is operating on your server I see.

I know where countless camps are full of this kind of gear. Haven't ever made one myself, no need to when you can spawn at Kamenka and walk for 5 minutes to get it all..

Edit: I know I am not the best pilot ;) but to be fair I would have traded the working heli for a bike.. I don't want that big flying boat.

Edited by terrex

Enjoyed the video and I see nothing wrong with being good geared and taking down players like that. They even had good gear themselves and you put up an epic fight, although you were better and won!

Enjoyed the video and I see nothing wrong with being good geared and taking down players like that. They even had good gear themselves and you put up an epic fight, although you were better and won!

:D

Also, for the gear haters..

64a17058.png