Sign in to follow this  
grease

Armed Zombies...(??)

Yea exactly!

:huh:

Armed zombies!

:idea:

They only spawn in military barracks(near Novy Sobor, Balota, Airfield) ONLY walk in groups of two/three, and have the same AI of the terrorist of the vannila game(or not), in the most cases uses a M9 or a Lee Enfield, only shoot on you if they are like 200 meters of you, same speed as survivors but they have 60k(60.000) blood(6 shots of a rifle on the body to kill him).

A alone survivor/bandit to kill them will be kinda hard, and this will promoves the formation of groups to invade some military bases.And I think this can be very nice... if it works of course.

And the most important: THEY CAN'T RUN IN MACH-13(I allow modifications) AND DOESN'T STALKER U FOR 500 THOUSANDS MILES(:exclamation:)!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I don't really like the idea, I think it'd be too messy and kinda detract from the simulation a bit. I mean yeah zombies aren't real but zombies that can shoot are a lot less believable and would make me feel like I was playing an FPS rather than a survival game.

Zombies are supposed to have only the motor functions of their brains. Maybe if they were in the military they could have guns in their hands because they were trained like that, and would maybe shoot randomly without aiming, but that would be a lot of coding.

Zombies are supposed to have only the motor functions of their brains. Maybe if they were in the military they could have guns in their hands because they were trained like that' date=' and would maybe shoot randomly without aiming, but that would be a lot of coding.

[/quote']

Not always...look at the Resident Evil 6 man.

We can assume that zombies are not Zombies(Dead Humans) but infected humans!

Shooting randomly without aiming would be a lot of coding? lol...that'd be the least coding... having to rework their AI to actually aim at players would be a lot of coding since aren't they basically using animal AI?

Shooting randomly without aiming would be a lot of coding? lol...that'd be the least coding... having to rework their AI to actually aim at players would be a lot of coding since aren't they basically using animal AI?

I think a shortcut fot that problem of coding is.. take the code of the vanilla game, of the terrorist, and use in they(armed zombies), so they can act suchlike a terrorist...well i think, right? lol