Sign in to follow this  
MikeTupper

will i be penalized for using found hacked gear

I wandered to the top of the mountain in cape golova, next to elektro, and happened upon a hacker. He had a stack of crates next to him. I killed him (thats right i managed to kill him). I looked in the crates and every item in the game was there x50. I took everything i needed (nvg, ghillie, etc) then i left the server. Can i keep those?

Even though in your case its obviously hacked in since it was in a crate, there is no way to know if items on a person are hacked. Therefore they can't penalize you. Of course 20 douchers are going to post after me telling you to drop it or satan will claim your soul for eternity.

There's a ton of threads about this. I'm sure the question is searchable.

I dont think you can keep it. its like as asking someone to steal a TV and steal the TV he got.

With all the duping and cheating it's hard to tell you not to. But keep in mind, you're still adding to the problem.

You will be penalised by it reducing your enjoyment in game. Ive come across hacked gear regularly. I found if I take it, it ruins the realism in this game for me.

You will be penalised by it reducing your enjoyment in game. Ive come across hacked gear regularly. I found if I take it, it ruins the realism in this game for me.

To be fair, so does being teleported into the sky or killed by a 14 year old with god mode on -- But that happens approx every 1 hour on any server I join. It's safe to say "realism" or "immersion" is well out of the window

awesome!

not only is this guy new, he is also one of those people that will come back in a week to QQ about how boring the game is with all his hacked gear.

not only is this guy new, he is also one of those people that will come back in a week to QQ about how boring the game is with all his hacked gear.

nah i died anyway. but it was fun while it lasted

Everyone is a bunch of morons generally and state that you will, the fact is: You can not be banned globally for picking up a spawned weapon, as you did not run any scripts.

Admins might be suspicious of you though.