Sign in to follow this  
symptom

Dumb question

When someone is hacking on my server. What s the name of the log file I need to view to see who it was??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scripts.log?Hurrrrrrrrduuuuuuuuur

Try reading stickies from now on..

All the log files potentially have good information. its all a mater of how you set up your scripts.txt remoteexec.txt and createvehicle.txt

If you haven't set those up then none of the logs are gona help you much. after that it's a mater of reading some one else' uncommented code. A good rule of thumb tho is that anything in remoteexec.log is 99% a hack.

Thanks for the non-reading sticky help. Saved me time searching.

Thanks for the non-reading sticky help. Saved me time searching.

Searching?

I can tell your from SC, retarded as shit.

The sticky was in the area you decided to make a thread in.

/moronstatus

Hunter is not one to insult. He is oblivious to maintaining servers as well, see his recent posts. Don't be afraid to ask questions here, lets keep this mod alive :D

Hunter is not one to insult. He is oblivious to maintaining servers as well, see his recent posts. Don't be afraid to ask questions here, lets keep this mod alive :D

Oblivious to maintaining a server?

My server runs fine, if it wasn't for the company.At least I know how to check logs, rofl.

Why do people with 0 tech skills get to host? We run into morons who can't even read stickies

Searching?

I can tell your from SC, retarded as shit.

The sticky was in the area you decided to make a thread in.

/moronstatus

Seriously? That was your best attempt at an insult?? Retarded because I live in SC.....Geeze, I don't know if I will ever recover from that one. I think I need therapy now.

You should really learn to identify the difference between stupidity and laziness.

Edited by Symptom

Seriously? That was your best attempt at an insult?? Retarded because I live in SC.....Geeze, I don't know if I will ever recover from that one. I think I need therapy now.

You should really learn to identify the difference between stupidity and laziness.

No, your retarded because you failed to see the sticky that would've answered your question.

LoL....you're an angry kid aren't ya?? It's okay. I did some research on you as well just to show you something.....

You made this thread today: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/78966-know-any-good-companies/#entry746939

Guess what?? There is a sticky here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55657-start-here-a-beginners-guide-to-dayz-servers-and-administration/ It gives a whole list of server companies. Check them and see what fits you kid.

It's basically the same thing I did. I was lazy and didn't want to look. Then you had done the same thing today.

But to answer your server question....Defcon Servers might meet your needs as I use them and they are very helpful. The ticket response time has never gone over a 20 minute wait.