yCaGeL

Talking to Admins

Hi guys,

So I have been playing this mod for awhile now but there is one thing I'm looking for a little clarification on. Recently on a server I had what I'm assuming was an admin directly contact me and ask how I had a 'hacked weapon'. He did this through text, so I responded on direct-coms through text how I got it (killing another player). He didn't say a word to me again and I was kicked from the server.

So I'm just curious, if an admin contacts you does typing through direct-coms reach them? Been playing since June but this has totally alluded me :D

If the admin uses BERcon or something similar, they will be able to read the direct chat(at least I do).

• Like 1

He shouldn't kick you just for carrying a hacked weapon without giving you a warning first. I'm not sure if he would have seen your response though.

If the admin uses BERcon or something similar, they will be able to read the direct chat(at least I do).

Perfect thanks!

And I would agree that he shouldn't have kicked me, but I was able to join back up later so no harm done. I was really just curious if direct chat popped up for admins or if there was a separate input needed on my part. Thanks guys!