Sign in to follow this  
pxxl

M4A3 ACOG GL

is it legit? Pulled it of a someone i shot just now.. and uh.. never saw this one before.. :o

Can i use it? even if its scripted in? Or will i get a global ban?

Edited by PXXL

Well im pretty sure it isnt in the game. I know there is an M4A1 ACOG but not sure about this one. Use the DayZ Wiki page.

i just checked this weapons table *click* and it isn't in there either..

Edit: only thing that comes close is the weapon i used to kill the guy and thats my M4A3 CCO.

Edited by PXXL

Its a hacked in weapon. You wont get banned for having it on you as long as you didnt script it into the game.

• Like 1

Its a hacked in weapon. You wont get banned for having it on you as long as you didnt script it into the game.

I put it in a tent for now, but if i find some nades or those cool flares i'll use it :)

Right, you won't be banned. Maybe the guy you killed took it off another player, who took it off another, and so on. Before too long, someone will be taking it off you, so do the world a favor and destroy it before that happens!

I'd keep it on the down-low until 96061 is out in full force. Freeside (how to word this) keeps a very close eye on people with hacked weapons right now. Once 96061 rolls out, and given that it works as intended, we might be a little more lax with hacked items. Depends on the server you bring the thing to.

I'd keep it on the down-low until 96061 is out in full force. Freeside (how to word this) keeps a very close eye on people with hacked weapons right now. Once 96061 rolls out, and given that it works as intended, we might be a little more lax with hacked items. Depends on the server you bring the thing to.

Are you talking in the third person sir?

M4A1 HWS M203 and M16A2 M203 are the only guns with M203 attached in DayZ

M4A1 HWS M203 and M16A2 M203 are the only guns with M203 attached in DayZ

M4A1 HWS M203

One of the 'common' rares I still haven't found, I so want this gun.