Sign in to follow this  
Shakawkaw

Looking for mature players with some experience. Lets kill some bandits shall we?

Hi, looking for some mature players with some dayz experience to sweep the coast (cherno mainly) killing snipers and other bandits.

If you are the type of player that disconnects to save gear or to flank using server hoping please don't bother! I'm looking for some honourable and loyal players to team up with. You can be sure I'll always have your back and in case of danger I will never leave the server, I will not leave you behind, no matter what even if I get killed and I expect the same from you.

My type of game is based on sniper, so stealth as shit and lots of flanking. We will not ever kill unarmed players and will always think about every kill before we shot, so please, calm and quite players are appreciated.

I'm currently in the hills of cherno with some bandits on my scope. I play mainly in European servers since I'm portuguese.

If you don't have gear thats not an issue, we will find you something.

Hope to ear from you guys, lets go get those lame ass bandits!

Oh, one more other thing, my speaking english might be a little rusty, be patience with me!

Good game y'all

Edited by Shakawkaw

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. We also have our own home Day Z server. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com/

Would love to... but not sure I'd meet the mark? I mean, I'm same as you, love the stealth approach, and WON'T should players unless the pose a threat. I am looking for some mates to play the game with. But only have a few weeks experience, and I'm 15... Is this a problem?

fort haven is also looking for members. we are currently at 30+ with squads and all positions are open and because we are both US and UK their is always someone on. link

hey man im looking for a group to play with, ive been playing for about a month now and im a smart player, add me on skype: zScratchii