Sign in to follow this  
The Aquatic Land Walrus

Looking For A Small Group (2-3 others) To Play With

Hello. I have about 1 month of experience on DayZ. I don't have much, because i just died, and would like to team up with a few other people. My Skype name is "Kevin Banner". Reply if you are interested, and we can meet up.

Also, i have a somewhat light voice, so don't kill me. I'm still mature.

• Like 1

Are you a bandit or just looking to survive in this game? Also how hold are you if you dont mind me asking.

I would like to play with you this evening. I have a few weeks experience but I watched a LOT on YT of DayZ vids. I'll add you mate. BTW there are 17 Kevin Banner's found

I really want a few members as well. I ain't amazing at the game, had a couple of weeks experience, but I get the just of it... Watch a lot of it on YouTube though

Are you a bandit or just looking to survive in this game? Also how hold are you if you dont mind me asking.

I'm looking for a survivor. Minimum banditry.

And i'm 12 and a half.

I would like to play with you this evening. I have a few weeks experience but I watched a LOT on YT of DayZ vids. I'll add you mate. BTW there are 17 Kevin Banner's found

My nickname is "Arcralf"

And if you can find it, i will play with you.

It is 1:35 PM GMT for me. Skype me when you are ready.

I really want a few members as well. I ain't amazing at the game, had a couple of weeks experience, but I get the just of it... Watch a lot of it on YouTube though

Well Skype me then.

My Skype nickname is "Arcralf"

You still looking for people to play with? my voice is light to because im 14...add me if you want

Steam: Chrismahony123

You still looking for people to play with? my voice is light to because im 14...add me if you want

Steam: Chrismahony123

Ok. Added you.

Tell me when and we can play.

If you're looking for another let me know I just started playing this week myself.

I have a lot of people, but you seem like a nice person.

I'll play with you.