lei

Looking for people to team up with at same timezone as me

Alright I'll make this short-ish. I have/had a clan that i found in the summer holidays, we had so much fun, but I could only play at night with them since we arent in same timezone. Soo... Now when it's schooltime again, it's impossible for me to stay up till 6:00 AM sadly. Anyways, I am now looking for people in the same country as me ( would love that ), or atleast close to my timezone. I live in Denmark (GMT +1) and I am 15 years old. I want to join a clan or maybe start a new one with people who can play seriously, but also derp around a lot, aaand aint afraid of losing their gear. I am gonna buy a server whenever I find a team who wants to play and doesn't stop playing after a week. We have put up video's on youtube in the old clan you can check out on these channels if you want. http://www.youtube.com/user/KarlMarklund, http://www.youtube.com/user/apachegav. My voice is not high pitch, but it's not very deep neither, if you find that annoying. I will watch this post for some dayz to see if anyone got lust to play.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

So you are same timezone as me right?

Hey, would love to team up with you. I'm from Scotland so I'm one hour behind you. I'm 14 years old and play quite a lot. Im gonna check that TS server as well.

Fort Haven is recruiting as well. Link

I'm only 15, they require 17 unfortunally.

Hey ill play , own squad killed me i have nothing but i know how to play , Im from Scotland , So 1 hour behind , Im 14 Years Old Not a squeky Voice but not deep either lol , add me on skype if you wish , ryanscott1998

Hey ill play , own squad killed me i have nothing but i know how to play , Im from Scotland , So 1 hour behind , Im 14 Years Old Not a squeky Voice but not deep either lol , add me on skype if you wish , ryanscott1998

I guess your friends with that other guy?

If anybody of you above would team up with me , would be nice, i live in Luxembourg . Ohh by the Way i'm in a tight spot in dayz 2800 blood :)