Sign in to follow this  
Graegi

Banned on LU 197

Me (ingame: [DIE] Graegi) and my friends ([DIE] Bear Grylls , [DIE] Voker der Schlecko) were banned because of different causes from LU 197. We followed a helicopter to a camp with many tents and vehicles. Later we came on the same server with other names and loot the gear from the tents, then we were shoot by a sniper (probably one of the admins) and the server crashed a little later. When we tried to join the server, the BattleEye Client said to us that we were banned (all because of different reasons). So we think that they banned us because they are afraid we can loot their tents again. Thus we were banned for no "ban-reason". We hope we will unbanned soon ;)

If they own the server, and they don't want you to play on it.. ehh good luck with that one

If everything you said is true and you belive that is how admin roll on this server then why would you want to play there...

[DIE] Voker der Schlecko has been kicked today by battle eye on our server becouse he was using the scripts so admin banned him. There will be no cheating on our server. If u think that is ok just rent ur own server and cheat on it but dont destroy fun of other players. U and ur other friend has been banned for scripts too, we have logs on our server as a proof.

This post is not related to the OP, but I don't understand how admins in this game or any game I've played can prove hacks through logs, registries, etc. I'm definitely not a pro at maintaining a server, but dafuq? Obviously it must be inaccurate reading these logs because I've read some topics on here of people who get kicked for the same errors as me and as a result get banned for it. That being said, how can these admins outright ban anyone and everyone?

I made a ban appeal yesterday because I was accused of cheating. Without even being able to respond because of the well known features in this game, I'm banned 5 minutes later. Even in FPS games I've been called a hacker. I remember some random guy in Left 4 Dead 2 said he was monitoring my shot registrations and said he had proof that I was aimbotting. I haven't cheated in any game ever...

I don't blame the admins for being dumbfuqs, they must ban people all the time for cheating. I would rather play with the small minority of undetected hackers than get banned from collateral damage.

So Chomczul can you post these logs here? Me and my friends want to read them.

• Like 1

At first they just kicked everyone, now my entire clan is banned from LU 197 after we had a helicopter and raided bases.

Even after Miro (the admin) have been getting the 3065 ban ID, from battleye about that:

This is simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID.

So the main admin is trying to hack and banning everyone who pose a threat. GG Cult.

Needless to say we don't want to play there anymore but they need to have their whitelist revoked.

Edited by dryg
  • Like 2

Just confirming here that I was also banned for allegedly 'Scripting' (Around the same time as half the other frequent players of the server) when in reality the only thing I have so much as touched that might be considered out of the norm is having a custom skin. It was fishy seeing the admin recieving global ban messages but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt at first. I would have also whole-heartedly recommended this server as it seemed too good to be true when we found it, but now I strongly urge everyone to steer clear.

Edited by Lazermatt
  • Like 1

Hi

I do apologies for anyone who misunderstood the way how the battleye Anti-Cheat Engine works. The comments by the five members of the same clan BOC, DIE or any different nick names, seemed reasonable to me.

All of you Lazermatt, dryg, Graegi + few more from different clans were killed but rest of the team we just can't shoot you guys because you just logoff from server in pvp few times we say nothing, then we've investigated the problem and found this

cfgdayz\BattlEye\remoteexec.log:

_object = createVehicle ['UH1H_DZ', [13500.6, 4654.1, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];_object setVariable ['ObjectID', 9416.43, true];

dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];_uid = _object call dayz_object"

or this : - #0 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" _object = createVehicle ['SUV_TK_EP1', [7656.6, 3165.54, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_object setVariable ['ObjectID', 8292.6, true];

plus few _object = createVehicle ['LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1', [6667.12, 2952.97, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

Then we started to worry about what is happening on the server. Then all the keys GUID found that match the descriptions in the file listed above have been added to the list bans.txt resulting in this topic.

So if you perceive it personally we are very sorry, but please understood no one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity.

Do not tell stories or act as a victim. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed.

Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. BATTLEYE

We will not tolerate any such practices on our server.

Admin

Miro

Edited by MiroCULT

That's funny, because the only time my clan (BoC) ever came in contact with anyone on the server we lost two members by sniper fire while the rest of us escaped in a helicopter we had spent all day fixing. None of us logged out, and we hadn't been shot at by anyone since, because we spent most of our time in the air or at our camp having rave parties (see youtube.com/watch?v=EbwzUPWlzPg ). It also looks to me like you've just decided to ban the two other large clans that play on your server for those scripts instead of actually properly investigate the issue, and hope one of us were the culprits. For instance we actually witnessed one of the hackers while we were fixing up the only legit helictoper spawn on the server at Skalisty Island, we saw a hacked-in helicopter crash on the coast behind us. The driver was a bandit with no gear named Maxy. At the time I had tried mentioning this to you in Direct Comm hoping admins were able to read it but got no response.

I have no contact with the OP's DIE clan and have no idea if they are actually responsible for any scripting or Alt+F4ing, but based off what happened to myself and my clan members I'd imagine they are also innocent.

I'm not interested in Mercy and don't particularly want to play on this server again after this, but I do believe in justice. You can't just go around banning everyone you THINK might be a hacker and hope the problem will go away. Once again I advise all to steer clear of this server, as if you happen to be online at the same time as a hacker you're just as likely to be banned as him due to the admins laziness and lack of ability to investigate the issue (even though its BattleEye's job to ban hackers, not his).

Edited by Lazermatt
  • Like 1