Sign in to follow this  
break

Loading Songs by a dude on guitar

Back in May I joined a server with a guy singing songs to each part of the loading process. (Back then it was a nightmare gettting into a game).

Just about managed to start Fraps before he loaded in and this is what he sang. :) His name was shAz. You sir have my beans.

http://youtu.be/2HRImtkKKaY

• Like 5

how could anyone shoot this dude? I want him on all the servers i join.

Rocket needs to track this guy down and make this the official loading song of DayZ. I would give this guy all of my beans forever.

• Like 2

Rocket needs to track this guy down and make this the official loading song of DayZ. I would give this guy all of my beans forever.

If he did a "You Are Dead" song I don't think I'd rage as much as I do.

• Like 1

I've killed this guy once in Stary Sobor... Damn I'm sorry shAz, come and kill me, but first, play some for me :D

I've killed this guy once in Stary Sobor... Damn I'm sorry shAz, come and kill me, but first, play some for me :D

WHAT! heh aww that sucks. I'm a dirty bandit but I'd transfuse this guy if he sang a song about it.

I've added him to my friend list on DayZ Commander, it found a player named shAz.

IP: 199.229.249.52:2342

I don't think it's the right guy, though.

I've added him to my friend list on DayZ Commander, it found a player named shAz.

IP: 199.229.249.52:2342

I don't think it's the right guy, though.

You can add friends in DayZ commander?

I've just updated everything manually from the start, takes like 30 seconds once you do it a few times. Might have to check out dayz commander now though.