Sign in to follow this  
smashval@gmail.com

Backpack problem

Hey, I started playing again after a like 1-2 week break because my computer died and even since I reinstalled the game, I ALWAYS spawn with some kind of turban on my head and my backpack doesnt show to me or other players unless they are far away ( I have it though )

The problem is that randomly after some time my screen switches to first person by itself for no reason and when i go back to third person I notice that my backpack just dissapeared and my appearance switches back to the survivor thing. Also after a little while again sometimes the same bug happens again and I get the backpack I had before but without any of my items in it anymore obviously....

How can I fix this..?

Oh and my friend has the exact same problem so everytime we connect to a server we had to drop our backpacks and wait til it changes our appearance so we don't lose our god damn bags.. Which sometimes takes like 2 minutes but other times it didn't change my appearance before hours...

You have the bandit skin. Everything is as it should be....

The not showing backpack is abit annoying...but small price to pay for knowing who you should avoid/kill on sight (that would be you, BTW)

Its has something to do with our past in game.. did you enjoy killing people?

Its all about our humanity if you ahvent noticed yet it means that you are bandit

I think something is glitched with humanity. My friend has never had bandit/hero skins, but after he died and respawned last night with a normal humanity level, he had the hero skin. After he died again, it didn't go away.

Yeah I guess i have the bandit skin but is the backpack dissapearing meant to be...? And dissapearing as in it is not in my inventory anymore and i lose it permanently.. not just that i can't see it on me.

Yeah I guess i have the bandit skin but is the backpack dissapearing meant to be...? And dissapearing as in it is not in my inventory anymore and i lose it permanently.. not just that i can't see it on me.

That happens to me too sometimes. It's really annoying to lose an upgraded backpack. One time the skin switched back on me while I was riding a bike and caused me to freeze in mid-air like I was still on the bike. I was stuck there. It sucked.

bump..? no way to fix this? again I had 2 pretty good weapons in my coyote backpack but it dissapears and gives me the patrol pack with nothing in it.. ugh.... really annoying