Sign in to follow this  
NightmareP69

State of Decay (another Day z copy cat)

The game actully looks pretty good, i'm happy to see more and more games coming out using the idea of an open dynamic zombie appocalypse world.

Sadly this game won't have much succes on PC, since it's being published by Microsoft so we can expect it to use the horrible Games For Windows Live system which will turn off alot of people and reduce sales.

The game actully looks pretty good, i'm happy to see more and more games coming out using the idea of an open dynamic zombie appocalypse world.

Sadly this game won't have much succes on PC, since it's being published by Microsoft so we can expect it to use the horrible Games For Windows Live system which will turn off alot of people and reduce sales.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that State of Decay has been in development for longer than DayZ

• Like 1

It's been in development for 2 years now! get your facts right

• Like 2

Sweet! More competition the better.

Hopefully DayZ standalone comes out quick and get this ball rolling. C'mon rocket, release that bitch already!!! LO ;)

New zombie game coming out?

OMZ.A DAYZ CLONE.

Microsoft and Xbla/gfwl + cryengine 3 (I think) = fail in my opinion

Owww... and it's build on CryEngine3, so it's multi platform ;) Or at least it can be.

That game looks pretty decent!

Too bad its probably being developed for ancient console hardware in mind and will lack PC optimization on release.. Just a wild guess.

Oh, god. Just because a zombie game is coming out, doesn't mean it's a damn copycat. It's been in development since 2009, people!

• Like 1

Dude, no need to dig up a 7 month old thread just to restate whats already mentioned just a couple of posts above.

• Like 1

Oh, god. Just because a zombie game is coming out, doesn't mean it's a damn copycat. It's been in development since 2009, people!

I understand this is your first post, but please DO NOT BUMP old threads.

• Like 1