Sign in to follow this  
James_Kingsley_DayZ

Death By Cheats Once Again.

I was moving to prig, had a good overlook on these 2 morons that spawned in an ammo box and had those kinds of hacks. So I snipe them 5 shots on each, next thing I know is they're behind me, so I shoot them again, and guess what they have god mode. So before I have a chance to Alt F4 they've killed me.

L85, DMR, NVG lost.

DayZ officially sucks.

Edited by James_Kingsley_DayZ

I feel ya. I'm just about to uninstall this DayZ game and go back to playing something else. Arma II I've played out and no longer am entertained by it.

I don't condone hackers. They piss me off. But why did you think it would be a good idea to shoot at them rather than leave them to get on with their dodgy activities?

It's your own fault you lost your gear. You suck. Not the game.

• Like 1

I don't condone hackers. They piss me off. But why did you think it would be a good idea to shoot at them rather than leave them to get on with their dodgy activities?

It's your own fault you lost your gear. You suck. Not the game.

Can't see why it's wrong to snipe players there uses hacks at all, if they didn't use godmode would they both have got killed. DayZ with this amount of hackers sucks, I have got killed by hackers 5 times in the last week and I'm almost sure it will happen again very soon.

DayZ is meant to be a game where you have to watch out for what you're doing so you wont get killed, but because of the hackers can't even the most careful player survive.

Next time get their names and report them in the cheat reporting forum.

Engaging them was stupid.

1. How do you get their names on a veteran server, as playing on regular with nameplates is just gonna get you found and shot more by cheap players.

2. Always shoot them, not every scripter has god mode.

3. Until they add X was killed by X (at least until standalone alpha) we are screwed.