SASR

AS50 TWS Save to hive?

You still didnt answer the question.

So when they stopped spawning as50 tws ingame,not removed the weapon,but stopped spawning them,where do you think they ended up?maybe a player that had one died,and maybe another player picked one up,and so on and so on.theres sure to be alot ingame that werent hacked in cause they were here to begin with.the problem isnt the players that come across them,but the players that script them in.This is a Day Z website so sure the staff represent developement and policy.

Edited by Bushman

My question is why Bushman is so intent on defending people with guns they obviously know are not allowed in the game thru the use of legality rulings? He's like a criminal defense lawyer lol

His motive isn't power tripping though, it's one of making the environment as fair as can be.

It'd be diff if he was just trying to get an excuse to ban.

I'd like to know what the big deal is with someone carrying one. Why is it considered a cheat? There are weapons using the same ammo of equal strength as well as weapons with heat sensor scopes.

Use an AS50 TWS and your attitude will change. It's like playing with a wallhack, and I'm not joking. Having that powerful of a weapon in your hand plus the heat scope is ridiculous. I found one once, over a month ago. I used it for about 2 hours, in an area where I could see both dobryy and counter-sniper hill in elektro, without any snipers being able to see me, and I was shooting 950m through trees without them even hearing the shot. I had 12 murders in 2 hours. Just picture the kind of power that gives a person.

It cant be fair his way just for the simple fact that any player that doesnt know everything about the game comes along and picks one up off of a dead player gets banned.And besides that its not their choice what to police on the game except what they are allowed.

Edited by Bushman
  • Like 1

I find the rule little bit funny since I bet people dupe shit out of AS50 TWS so they are not hacking since they didnt spawn it but just dupe it :D

Where do you get your information from as to what weapons are illegitimate? How do you figure the as50 tws is not intended to be in game? It sounds like to many people here make far to many assumptions. BTW if your basing your "its hacked in" off the wiki not displaying the weapons you are an idiot, if the wiki was run/edited by devs it would display the correct information but since it is run/edited by players it lacks information as to what should and should not be in the game.

• Like 1

He's not saying he out right bans anyways he gives them the warning first and if that's the case it's not really as bad as you make it sound.

I love the trolls running around trying to justify their scripts. Bring your shit to my server I will kick you. My money, my server, get over it.

I don't use any scripts, i do have an AS50 TWS that is legit. If i were to ever go to your server and get kicked/banned you would be reported and devs or who ever messaged until you are blacklisted.

good luck troll boy the gun is not legit. See if you knew what you were talking about you would already know that when the server restarts it does an integrity check. And you you would also know that in that integrity check it states the following:

Updating base class BAF_AS50_TWS->FakeWeapon, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgWeapons/PMC_AS50_TWS/

Clearly defining your legit weapon as fake.

But I digress...I am out of troll food for today.

Edited by Eatskittens

good luck troll boy the gun is not legit. See if you knew what you were talking about you would already know that when the server restarts it does an integrity check. And you you would also know that in that integrity check it states the following:

Updating base class BAF_AS50_TWS->FakeWeapon, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgWeapons/PMC_AS50_TWS/

Clearly defining your legit weapon as fake.

But I digress...I am out of troll food for today.

Im not the troll, if anyone is a troll it is you as you are baiting people with your false comments. If you knew anything AS50 TSW was in game, they have just disabled the spawn on them not removed them, you would also see in the list of stuff like this Updating base class BAF_GMG_Tripod_D->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_GMG_Tripod_W/

Who are you to determine what is legit and what is not, things are added and removed in patches but not listed.

• Like 1

Well then come on over to us1308 with your 50 thermal I need to get my kick on :D

Might hop on the server, haven't reported a server before but always wanted to. Always good to get servers blacklisted who don't follow the rules.

Jens has already confirmed in the other thread there's no such thing as a legit AS50TWS, they are all ultimately scripted in somewhere along the line. So I guess you'll be ditching it now that you know that.

Edited by {SAS}Stalker

Bull,they were a normal gun in the game awhile back ,then they stopped spawning them.read the wiki desc for as50,2nd to the last paragraph at bottom of page.

Hey guyz, I have a legit M1A1 Abrams... I didn't spawns it in, and its not on the wiki, but the wiki isn't run by the devs so that cant be trusted. And I didnt know cos I'm new and stuff and I found it while flying my apaches and that. All legit.

I applaud all the admins who kick / ban people for using it (and other non-legit weapons). Ignorance is not an excuse. It's just a shame I'm on the other side of the world Stalker, else your server would be my new home.

The key part of that Bushman is 'then they stopped spawning them'... the chances of a weapon that was spawned in in the initial stages of the alpha still being in circulation is extremely low. 99.999999% of TWS' found today would have originated from a scripter - therefore, not legit.

• Like 4

I dont care how many you think are from scripting,my point is that they were ingame to begin with and werent removed.some people think they all just disappeared and the rest think there never were any.besides that,the whole issue is about banning or kicking for possessing them which admins are not allowed to do because having them is not illegal,scripting them in is for the person who scripted it.

My stance won't change until they amend rule 11/e. I cant differentiate between using an illegal weapon beyond knowing its illegal and using something like say god mode or thunderdome. There's not different levels of cheatin, just cheating or not cheating. There's no middle ground, you're either against it completely or you condone it.

I would rather stop hosting than condone it. Like I've said zero tolerance, if youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem.

• Like 4

My stance won't change until they amend rule 11/e. I cant differentiate between using an illegal weapon beyond knowing its illegal and using something like say god mode or thunderdome. There's not different levels of cheatin, just cheating or not cheating. There's no middle ground, you're either against it completely or you condone it.

I would rather stop hosting than condone it. Like I've said zero tolerance, if youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem.

Now you're just being a tit. Actually, you have all along.

OF COURSE YOU CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN A SCRIPT AND A WEAPON. Please, seriously, please stop being such an asshole.

I understand your 40+ dollars to rent a server makes you feel entitled or something, but you're not.You really should stop hosting as you clearly have no idea how to Admin a server properly. You are nothing but a bully, a clear and obviously abusive Admin who will kick players and just bully them until you get your way. Just stop.

Where do you get your information from as to what weapons are illegitimate? How do you figure the as50 tws is not intended to be in game? It sounds like to many people here make far to many assumptions. BTW if your basing your "its hacked in" off the wiki not displaying the weapons you are an idiot, if the wiki was run/edited by devs it would display the correct information but since it is run/edited by players it lacks information as to what should and should not be in the game.

Um, possibly because Rocket himself said these weapons are not legitimately in the game? Just a guess.

We don't pay a penny to host the server and cheating is still cheating. If you dissagree fine, just stay off UK22 and problem solved.

• Like 1

Now you're just being a tit. Actually, you have all along.

OF COURSE YOU CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN A SCRIPT AND A WEAPON. Please, seriously, please stop being such an asshole.

I understand your 40+ dollars to rent a server makes you feel entitled or something, but you're not.You really should stop hosting as you clearly have no idea how to Admin a server properly. You are nothing but a bully, a clear and obviously abusive Admin who will kick players and just bully them until you get your way. Just stop.

TaHQO.gif?1?5806

AS50TWS is not a part of this mod...it doesn't have to be in this mod...legitimate loot on a kill or scripting , we don't care..

Admin rules of Dayz , do not mean anything...this is a mod , not a game . There is not EULA to signed when we decide to host a server...just something that explain the general rules....I follow the most part of them...not all.

I will never cross a highway because a rules tell me to cross it.

And for the legal part...those rules are abusive , so Dayz administration will loose on a strict legal proceeding if it was a commercial game...at least where I leave in europe.