Sign in to follow this  
Rhygar666

Backpack switch Czech with Alice

Hello Guys,

only a small Sugesstion from me which will change nothing (well not much at least).

Change the Czech Backpack currently 16 Slots with the Alice Backpack currently 20 Slots.

Let the Czech Backpack have 20 Slots and the Alice 16 Slots.

You may ask now why?

Just because i think and a lot of the people i play with too, is that the Alice Backpack looks actually very small and the Czech looks way bigger (and better in my opinion too), so it should have more slots as well.

Edited by Rhygar666
  • Like 3

I've been thinking about that and yes. I agree that the Czech looks bigger than the ALICE. But I'm not sure if they can change that. Not yet though.

Yeah I made the mistake of swapping my Alice for a Czech without knowing, the Alice got eaten by the floor with all my stuff and had less pockets...was not impressed....

The Alice has more pockets though?

Weird :D

One of the reasons it might be set up this way is cause the Czech is camo. Not sure, just a thought. Balance it out a little.

Also, czech backpack blocks your vision when you look back over your shoulder in the 1st person view :)

It's one of the reason why should be larger, right?

• Like 1

I've been thinking about that and yes. I agree that the Czech looks bigger than the ALICE. But I'm not sure if they can change that. Not yet though.

They can change it, cause they changed he size of the alice. In normal arma the alice pack has 14 slots i belive. And the czech has aboit 20? Not totally sure though.

I'd like to point that although the Czech pack looks bigger up and down, the Alice pack is wider and has 3 medium sized pouches on it as well. Also as someone mentioned, there is the whole camo thing that makes the Czech pack more appealing since a good eye can spot the oddly colored Alice pack from up to 400m fairly easily. The size difference seems to be an issue of balance rather than realism.

What I would like to see though are other forms of gear slots. Something like a shoulder strap pouches, belly pouches, small 2-4 slot pouches that clip onto your current pack to increase its current size and bandoleers would just be fantastic for holding spare mags while leaving more pack space for food, meds and firearms.