Sign in to follow this  
Verticalslum

Can someone hook me up with civilian clothing ?

Hello all its time for me to look like a real hero and i've been traversing the world back and forth for weeks now without finding any civilian clothing at all.

if anyone have civilian clothing i would gladly trade the ghillie that im wearing for the civilian clothing.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Verticalslum

I can totally imagine this transaction..."Hey dude...why do you look like a bandit under your ghillie?" *bang* *shotintheface* ;)

Anyone knows if it works to change back to the hero outfit? A friend of mine put on his civilian cloth on after changing into camo and got the survivor model instead of the hero skin he had before.

I can totally imagine this transaction..."Hey dude...why do you look like a bandit under your ghillie?" *bang* *shotintheface* ;)

Anyone knows if it works to change back to the hero outfit? A friend of mine put on his civilian cloth on after changing into camo and got the survivor model instead of the hero skin he had before.

Switching clothes messes up the humanity, (resets it to 0). That might be the problem. It all comes back after relog though.

Yeh right dude. LOL 'can anyone hook me up with civ clothing?' No, but I can hook you up with the business end of my AS50 ya dirty little bandit!!

Yeh right dude. LOL 'can anyone hook me up with civ clothing?' No, but I can hook you up with the business end of my AS50 ya dirty little bandit!!

are you serious ? if you hang around survior HQ you might see me and my friendly post on that forum. Im trying to be a medic but no one havent contact me here.

Nevertheless that doestn mean i want to help any less!

(ps. Im 4500 humanity and im soloing, so i guess i've been helping someone :P)

Edited by Verticalslum
  • Like 1

Putting on someone elses civillian clothing deletes your bag (not always but its a known 7.2.5 bug so, buyer beware.

I'm aware of that mate :), I made a thread in the survivor HQ and all of the responses were "drop your backpack before put on clothing"

Ask SonicDockter if he get shot in the face :P

Just because you CAN shoot someone in the face doesnt mean you have to.