Sign in to follow this  
ECHOBLAST

2 questions : backpack + server

Hi everybody. Got 2 questions, found nothing with the search tool.

1=> I play Day Z for almost a month now. I don't know why but I haven't seen one Backpack. Where are they ? Cause the coyote is really light.

2=> Server question : Few days ago, I was killed (with everybody on the server) by a hacker. So I died, lost everything... I've started again, new character, looting, playing for 2h-3h and logged out. Yesterday I start Day Z, choose a server (not always the same), the game launch and everything is ok but, the weird thing (for me) is that I've lost all my stuffs, they were replaced by the stuffs I loose when I was kill by the hacker (few days ago). So now, I play with the character (and the stuff) wich was killed by a hacker. Is it normal ? Where is my second character (the one I created when I was executed) cause I thought all our stats were in 1 place.

Thx.

1. You can find backpacks in a lot of places but mostly in houses, apartments, churches, castles and supermarkets.

2. No, it's not normal, but it's happens. Get used to 'shit' just happening for no reason whatsoever.

1. You can find backpacks in a lot of places but mostly in houses, apartments, churches, castles and supermarkets.

2. No, it's not normal, but it's happens. Get used to 'shit' just happening for no reason whatsoever.

Ok, thx man.