gusmanak

Vehicles, Oh how they love to Explode!

Once upon a time I found a UAZ (Red). It was my first vehicle ever and I was jizzing all over the place after I fixed the wheels, hull, and engine.

While cruising through Polana I maneuvered to dodge some debris. I must have bumped it, (Dispite the lack of a banging noise) because my UAZ (Red) slowed to a stop almost instantly!

Then I exploded.

Another time, I was trying to get through Gorka with my newly acquired Old Hatchback... Green everything, but an orange Engine of course.

I hit a fence with the hopes of knocking it over. But naturally my Hatchback merged with the fence, and promptly exploded.

I totally understand this is an Alpha, and I'm not raging like a bitch...

But damn, it's like their carrying landmines or something!

Hitting / clipping items in vehicles at speed = explosion with this engine. Going around the town in said vehicle in field is wiser choice to many barricades to contend with. Game loves the Hollywood explosions vs realism I guess.

Been that way since Operation Flashpoint, Arma 1, and now Arma 2. I expect it to continue being that way in Arma 3. Nothing much changes in the Arma world, although I still love playing ;)

This is when you realized you'll have the exact same problem in arma 3 since they only add fancy lights and underwater adventures to their engine. Under the hood, it's still OFP v1.0

All I know is it is very perty to see a car explode in the middle of a city while you are squatting in the woods...I likey.

i played a lot of warfare in arma2 , i hit a lot of trees with trucks and lost a vehicle, but they seriously did not explode that fast..in here it's just ridiculous..