paintball2x1

Are these your tents? Thanks for the loot

Too bad the tents will respawn with all the items you destroyed after next server restart :(

Too bad the tents will respawn with all the items you destroyed after next server restart :(

and how so?

I'm curious, why deny yourself gear in the future if you should die?

I would add the server and location to my growing list of loot sites to revisit if I need gear someday.

I'm curious, why deny yourself gear in the future if you should die?

I would add the server and location to my growing list of loot sites to revisit if I need gear someday.

eh finding gear in town is half the fun

and how so?

Because tents respawn with all their items currently. You can't destroy them, taking items from them and saving them doesn't work too. Just search the forums and read dozens of threads about this.

Stealing other peoples stuff? I would do the same.

But trying to destroy all their hard work, kinda low dude. Unless these guys killed you or something i wouldnt try destroy everything. I would farm it for guillies in future instead of blow it instead of being a d!ck about it.

Stealing other peoples stuff? I would do the same.

But trying to destroy all their hard work, kinda low dude. Unless these guys killed you or something i wouldnt try destroy everything. I would farm it for guillies in future instead of blow it instead of being a d!ck about it.

If we dont do it someone else will. But we are playing like robin hood now. Stealing from the rich and giving the guns to new players on the beach! Vids of it will be up soon so i hope u can sub to see it