Sign in to follow this  
andyb11

Spawn, died no gear i cannot move but i have my ghillie

i have just spawn into the game, i die, then i spawn on the coast, with no eq, i have my ghillie suit on and i cannot move anything. please can sum1 help me.

Keep trying to respawn. Jump to other servers. Maybe try to reset your location by joining a server with version 1.7.2.4 then go to 1.7.2.5.

Hopefully it'll fix you.

Can you remember the server you first logged in on the coast? If it hasn't restarted, yet, your corpse will be lying on the ground where you logged out before.

Example:

1. You played on US 1 yesterday and logged out west of NWAF

2. You log in on US 35 today and spawn at the coast, without your backpack or any gear at all (except for camo/ghillie)

3. When you spawned at the coast on US 35, a corpse of you spawned at the location you logged off before (i.e. west of NWAF) on the same server

4. If US 35 hasn't restarted in the time between your coastal spawn and now, you can still recover your gear.

Keep trying to respawn. Jump to other servers. Maybe try to reset your location by joining a server with version 1.7.2.4 then go to 1.7.2.5.

Hopefully it'll fix you.

That wouldn't fix anything.

OP's location is the coast now (or wherever he might have gone in the meantime). Only thing that can happen is another coastal spawn/gear loss, but no reverting to the previous stage (i.e. original location, gear back). Although it can happen without, it is usually caused by alt-f4ing (e.g. when game fails to load after joining the server).

It is NOT usually caused by Alt-F4'ing. It is caused by any means which corrupts the data connection between the server and client. I say this because this exact same thing has happened to me and I don't Alt-F4. The server crashed and screwed me (it crashed because of a hacker mind you).

Now I have perma-ghillie suit and NOTHING in my inventory not even a backpack. I spawned on the coast as well but haven't logged in since because I was fed up.

Edited by Wosret