azliana

Lost everything......

Spent around 8 hours last night gathering all of our extra supplies into our new and recently found Truck (and completely repaired) and Atv, we had over 7 rare weapons, logged in today, all of it gone right after server reset.... is this common? i highly doubt it was stolen we hid it WAAAAAAAAAY away, on an un populated server

Pro-tip.

Your hiding place is not as good as you think it is.

Also, scripters can see what ever they want, whenever they want.

Deal with it.

Nope, vehicles nor tents are saving until they fix it. Everything resets after a restart.... only grab a vehicle and go through the hassle of fixing it if you plan on using that session only.

Nope, vehicles nor tents are saving until they fix it. Everything resets after a restart.... only grab a vehicle and go through the hassle of fixing it if you plan on using that session only.

My 2 tents and ATV would disagree. And yes, with 1.7.2.5

Afaik, what's not getting saved is the content (Gear) of tents and vehicles when their ID number is over a certain range. The position of tents and vehicles are saved without issues.

OPs vehicles were most likely stole... Had their ownership reallocated.

Edited by Miltrivd

Yeap 2.5 does not save what is in tents or vehicles. Contents revert back to what was there when server was upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5. Had plenty of stuff in tents. Now I just use it all on raids and guess what. When the server restarts it's all back. Nothing else to do. No need to loot or look for vehicles. Just Snipe at 1200m untill server admin who has white listed his ID in the battleye dll haxs me. LOL I deserve it. Sort of funny when haxer makes you dance and spin in circles before the kill you.

Yeap 2.5 does not save what is in tents or vehicles. Contents revert back to what was there when server was upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5. Had plenty of stuff in tents. Now I just use it all on raids and guess what. When the server restarts it's all back. Nothing else to do. No need to loot or look for vehicles. Just Snipe at 1200m untill server admin who has white listed his ID in the battleye dll haxs me. LOL I deserve it. Sort of funny when haxer makes you dance and spin in circles before the kill you.

Sniping at 1200m when the game has a hard cap view distance of 1000m. Sounds legit.