Tsyn

Rinaun's Private Hive "Cheat Proof"

So my group and quite a few other people have decided that hive servers aren't worth the trouble. Not only is the anti-cheat garbage, but the server administrators are restricted to what they can and cannot do. This renders most hive servers useless in the sense that if you do get some good shit you'll end up dead to a hacker anyway. So the point of Rinaun's servers is to allow players to come in and play fairly with other people. Obviously nothing is totally cheat proof, but we've only encountered a cheater once (who was almost immediately banned).

Rinaun's servers run on their own private hive, which means you can switch between the two servers and your Elektro sniper on the real hive is totally safe. If you don't like being able to get geared and not worry about being hacked to death, you can easily return to the normal hive without any problems. Rinaun's servers aren't exactly like the normal hive, however. The vehicle spawns have been increased a considerable amount along with a few custom anti-cheat scripts. This may sound bad at first, but it actually spices the game up a bit. It's pretty intense watching a chopper or two fly over shooting at each other ;)

Rinaun has taken various precautionary measures to keep cheaters off of the servers, including a whitelist in which you will need to register on his forum to receive the password. As said before, nothing can be totally cheat proof, but my group has never been thunderdomed, ported, or bombed by an invisible schoolbus.

Figured I'd share this with the community because I personally enjoy playing on these servers and adding a bit more population to them might be interesting ;)

• Like 3

You say in title they are cheat proof, then go on to say they aren't.

OBJECTION!

• Like 1

some cheating scum will see your post and try to ruin your experience since you posted this here (I hope not) but cheating is related to popularity thats all Im sayin.

You say in title they are cheat proof, then go on to say they aren't.

OBJECTION!

Well, the point of me saying that is the fact that we've been playing for almost a month and haven't been telegibbed by anyone. The only thing hackerbro did was spawn some shit in. Rinaun checked some logs and homeboy got banned.

some cheating scum will see your post and try to ruin your experience since you posted this here (I hope not) but cheating is related to popularity thats all Im sayin.

I've seen the servers full once before without any cheaters, I've made a post like this before and the servers ended up with quite a few more players. None of them were cheating.

As long as my CD key isn't gonna get banned for it I'll give it a shot, or thirty if I have a silence M4. You running Lingor or Chernarus?