Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

I have Had Enough Of This

I was normally going to make this post on on "Gallery" but i wanted to make my message loud and clear. I will no longer

be playing DayZ at the moment. Honestly i been playing all day today, in about 15 servers. All the servers me and my 2 friends

have joined are w/ hackers. We recently played in our last server "15" and played for about 4hours straight, trying to meet up and go find weapons / helicopters / ETC. We ran threw the forest for over 40min making our way to the airfield, We had alot of goodies honestly. Non hacked. All the normal stuff. We were kind of happy knowing we were in a good server for that amount of time and not having to deal w/ hackers. So after playing for so long in this server we found a helicopter and started to fly around and my friend (pilot) seen a few players in a little town. Me and my other friend being gunners wanted to shoot the whole place up. We did, Little did we know we just encountered some..Hackers....I might be raging right now but i think you would to knowing you got killed by hackers and most likely took your helicopter...Check this out, but whatever, I won't be playing for a while. These hackers are out of control and it seems like nobody is doing anything about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgddhZCFHQ

• Like 1

Unfortunately all we can do is wait for the developers to implement an anti-hack system that doesn't suck dick

Edited by Tsugan

What else do you expect man. The game is alpha, and on top of that battleye is the SHITTIEST THING ON FUCKING EARTH.

too easy to script in arma 2, and not enough ways to detect it.

No patches EVER come out for bypasses.

Just gotta wait till the standalone..

Rocket cant do something about hackers until he releases the standalone, I often get killed by a hacker too but

1687126-i_ain_t_even_mad_super1.jpg

Unfortunately all we can do is wait for the developers to implement an anti-hack system that doesn't suck dick

You can have my beans.

So the dance script made the heli crash?

There was only about 9 players online, Right after we spawned we started to dance. It must of been the guys we tried to kill trying to make sure of us.

Its been said in the thread already, but since what your making a topic has been said countless times on the forums, we aren't playing a game here. We are testing out a alpha of a game which has no intention of remaining on this iteration of the RV engine, in particular, Arma 2.

When standalone is out, most of the so called 'hacking' which is mostly scripting which is done frequently in Arma2's standard configuration for good, not evil (lol), will be eliminated as the game will be locked down.

They don't care if you stop playing due to the hackers, they know the hackers are a pain in the ass, they probably stopped playing too, the reason they don't care is because this is not being pushed as a finished project, it started as a humble mod and features are added for us to test out, not to play as our main choice of entertainment, for all they wanted, they could release a patch for a week, let us test it, collect the data, bring the hive down until the next iteration.

So basically, don't worry, take a break or enjoy what you can out of the griefer(looking at you cheats, <3 you bandits) infested mod and hope for the best in standalone.

Its been said in the thread already, but since what your making a topic has been said countless times on the forums, we aren't playing a game here. We are testing out a alpha of a game which has no intention of remaining on this iteration of the RV engine, in particular, Arma 2.

When standalone is out, most of the so called 'hacking' which is mostly scripting which is done frequently in Arma2's standard configuration for good, not evil (lol), will be eliminated as the game will be locked down.

They don't care if you stop playing due to the hackers, they know the hackers are a pain in the ass, they probably stopped playing too, the reason they don't care is because this is not being pushed as a finished project, it started as a humble mod and features are added for us to test out, not to play as our main choice of entertainment, for all they wanted, they could release a patch for a week, let us test it, collect the data, bring the hive down until the next iteration.

So basically, don't worry, take a break or enjoy what you can out of the griefer(looking at you cheats, <3 you bandits) infested mod and hope for the best in standalone.

They should atleast try and do something about the hackers seriously, its annoying they should atleast attempt some sort of patch that will stop some

hacks atleast. This is getting out of hand, the more people hack the more people will leave and not have any interested in the game. I know i'm loosing

all kind of interest in the game already. Now i know why other people have quit playing this game. They don't even bother trying to fix the damn hacks.

Can I have all your items since you're quitting?

Oh wait, you lost them all when you jumped out of a helicopter without pulling a parachute.

Better fix this game fast, Before a wave of people not caring about this game starts...trust

Can I have all your items since you're quitting?

Oh wait, you lost them all when you jumped out of a helicopter without pulling a parachute.

Go find the hackers that brought our heli down, I'm sure they will be more then happy to give it to you.

Rocket, Can actually do something about this and have this all fixed, but his to busy trying to finish the standalone.

He should just hire a team of people to fix the hacker issue on alpha right now before more players start to quit and have

no interest in this game. I'm already seeing a drop on how many servers are actually "UP"

Why even make a game alpha if you ain't going to care/fix/patch what hackers do? Seriously

Edited by kn0x187YT

Go find the hackers that brought our heli down, I'm sure they will be more then happy to give it to you.

Rocket, Can actually do something about this and have this all fixed, but his to busy trying to finish the standalone.

He should just hire a team of people to fix the hacker issue on alpha right now before more players start to quit and have

no interest in this game. I'm already seeing a drop on how many servers are actually "UP"

Why even make a game alpha if you ain't going to care/fix/patch what hackers do? Seriously

I thought you quit?

May I quote an interview from Rocket as a response:

PCG: From a technical and design standpoint, what does being standalone free you up to do?

Dean “Rocket” Hall: The biggest thing, I guess, that’s at the forefront for me—because my Facebook is literally flooded with messages about it—is being able to take on the hacking. It’s something that you never completely solve, you just have to keep on at it. Arma, as you know, is a very trusting engine, because that’s what it was designed to do. It was designed for a team of like-minded individuals to play. So that’s the first thing that we’ll be able to push forward with. I don’t like to say that we’ll lock it down, but we’ll get the experience polished for PvP. We’ll be able to start dealing with the hacking issues properly, and also lock down some of the key bugs. If we wanted to fix these right now, we’d have to mess with Arma too much. I think Arma deserves to be left alone to an extent, and not have DayZ putting in fixes that might cause it problems.

Read the rest here:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/21/interview-the-standalone-future-of-dayz-and-what-it-means-for-players/

Not currently playing, good way to manage a game hu. Not really bother on patching the few hacks that there is. All it takes is a lock on script so people can't edit there own and edit there game by adding weapons/suits/hacks etc. How hard is it?

Should have stayed in the helicopter, you would have survived.

FUN FACT: If you're in a helicopter, and you AREN'T the pilot, you can survive any crash from any speed/height.

Should have stayed in the helicopter, you would have survived.

FUN FACT: If you're in a helicopter, and you AREN'T the pilot, you can survive any crash from any speed/height.

Really? I seen Helicopters explode before when they crash, Well seen other peoples.