Stormcrowe

To Joker and Co. on US 2581

First of all...

<Salute> To you all! Even when getting killed its so much more fun coming from honest, upstanding players that are willing to hang around to the finish rather than disco to save themselves or 'porting little scriptkiddies.

Whoever came thru the door first made a hell of a shot! Was just starting to line it up when he knocked me out.

Second, I want to give my appolgy for taking shots at the chopper. I normaly try and keep on the non-bandit side of things when not suprised,rushed or in a high-stress area(The Airfield for instance). I was telling the truth when I said the chopper got me excited. Just yestereday we had our vehical vanish after a restart after spending 8 hrs putting it back together and collecting parts for more on sunday. So its my fault I took the first shot at you rather than trying to talk.

Anyway...hope in the future if you stick around the server we can work together on occasion instead of trading rounds. Though, that can be fun from time to time too. :)

So from -DDzS- grats, enjoy the gear and see ya at the Airfield! :)

• Like 5

Nice to see a positive post about being killed in a firefight for a change. Most players would be throwing out every curse word they can think of. This attitude is all too rare. Respect!

Good luck re-gearing!

Stop whining, shoot back.

Oh wait, what? You aren't whining? The DayZ forums are complete.

The Joker says um.. hi and thanks I guess. He is a personal friend. DayZ forum sign up is absolute crap so he can't get a log in name and asked me to say something. They won't send him verification emails.

Edited by James_Manring

Sent you a PM James, Tell him hes welcome to join us on our TS server If he wants to say hi.

Sonic, I can complain and cuss if you want. :) Didn't see a need to though, it was a fun fight. They had us holed up for 30 minutes followed by 20 seconds of heart pounding action. win or loose it was alot of fun, trading banter with joker on direct chat kept things from getting boring.

He did pick the perfect time to come in the door though. My teammate was out of position and we were just starting to talk about getting out of the building and fighting it out. Which reminds me....Sorry there was no ammo for the M203 Joker, I was bluffing. I had some but left it at my tent to make room for pistol ammo, a mistake I won't make again. :)

Re-gearing wasn't to hard, found a Joker lying at the Quarry lastnight! He still had my GPS, NVG's, Rangefinder...etc... Kinda felt bad, didn't know it was him till I got the kill.

Nice to see there's some good action going on in my newfound home server ^^ hit me up if DDzS wanna hook up or something, I am one of the good guys! B)

This is fake, there was no hacking or lulzy snipers wanking off on a hilltop.

Therefore, it was not DayZ, at least not the DayZ the community loves.

I know, Its hard to believe but it happened Virfortis. Maybe thats why it was so much fun!

Wow, a non-whiny post on the forums, are you sure the admin didn't do something to piss you off?

:) :thumbsup: :beans:

OK OK OK OK!!! FINE! None of you will be happy until I complain about something so......

#$&@( hackers!!!!

#$*(@ graphic glitch!!!

....everyone feel better now?

Edited by Stormcrowe
  • Like 3

OK OK OK OK!!! FINE! None of you will be happy until I complain about something so......

#$&@( hackers!!!!

#$*(@ graphic glitch!!!

....everyone feel better now?

here, have my beans!

edit: Don't forget the resetting of vehicles everytime you restart the server!

Edited by Nozzy