Doesn't surprise me, I got ran over with a fucking tank before on Dallas 42. The forums rolled back and deleted it though.

Good job though.

Doesn't surprise me' date=' I got ran over with a fucking tank before on Dallas 42. The forums rolled back and deleted it though.

Good job though.

[/quote']

It also shows that they have nameplates or something similar on a no nameplate/crosshair server as it doesn't say who was killed, yet they taunt me as soon as I die.

Hey, next time this happens shout in side chat and ask for someone in 9k to do something.

We have [9k] in front of our names. One of us can usually kick/ban players or reset the server to get rid of those vehicles.

These guys with no names are also usually the hackers. We had someone with no name on our server before and low and behold he tries to spawn a plane at the NW airfield.

Luckily we had someone there and caught it before it flew off.

Hey' date=' next time this happens shout in side chat and ask for someone in 9k to do something.

We have [9k'] in front of our names. One of us can usually kick/ban players or reset the server to get rid of those vehicles.

These guys with no names are also usually the hackers. We had someone with no name on our server before and low and behold he tries to spawn a plane at the NW airfield.

Luckily we had someone there and caught it before it flew off.

I checked the player list, but no one from [9k] was on at the time. These had been going around for at least 20 minutes before killing me here, with everyone talking about them in side chat.

I was killed by this apache too.

Just to be another witness to this.

the guys name was ( ) it happened at about 10:50 AET

(australian eastern time since thats where im from)

he got me near Krasnostav if that helps.

he was flaunting about how he was coming to kill us all too

Well regardless have the server owner check the server logs. I'm sure they can find the IPs and conduct the proper punishment. I am also lead to believe that DayZ frequently scans for non server specific Items, such as guns, vehicles.. etc. In short if a hacker spawns a "non-normal" mod item it gets flagged.