Sign in to follow this  
Hunted1

Invisible Hacker

I was on my server (US1298) and my team was getting attacked by an invisible player. He was shooting at us at point blank range with a silenced weapon. While we could not see him or his weapon we did see the smoke from his gun as he shot.

On a side note to the hacker: You suck at shooting. You had my entire team dead to rights and still could not get a head shot. Keep hacking because a punk bitch like you sure as hell can't hit a target at point blank. If you are gonna cheat at least you could not suck as well.

Now what I would like to know is if a "killed by ______" could be implemented so I can ban hackers like this. I know of no other way to sniff these losers out since I just took tags out of my server. Thanks.

Hunted1

Server Admin US1298

Banning Hackers on my server with zeal reserved for religious extremists since Sept. 26th.

yip we had the same thing happen tonite about 7:30 /8:00 tonite. he was on a ATV went under water and shot all of us, he is a no skill punk ass bitch. i dont mind being killed,but by a hacker really sucks.

Yeah, as a server admin I can tell you there is very little I can actually do to curb this hacker crap without knowing the name of the hackers. So I have to decide between having tags on and thus killing the surprise of getting ambushed or letting the hackers run free. This is quickly becoming not worth paying for.

And yes, I do pay for a server and if I get killed that is fine when it is legit. Hackers are spineless losers and if I die to them I am not very happy. My server is quickly becoming hacker central and I may just shut it down than get a poor reputation. Hear me Rocket!? These hackers are getting out of hand. I can deal with the glitches. I can deal with the artifacting. I can not deal with the hackers. They are killing the game and BattleEye is not keeping up. Three of them just cleaned out my server not 5 minutes ago.