Sign in to follow this  
hYsoka

17 year old looking for companions!

Hey guys, newbie here. Recently started playing and found it a bit boring by myself (a little creepy at night too)

Anyways post your Steam or whatever here if you're interested, I have a mic and stuff so we can either go on Skype or on my clan's TS server.

I'd post mine but I'll probably change it soon, I change my name daily for the hell of it.

My Skype is Bjorn Garrius ( I believe )

I am in the same boat man, hit me up!

You got it man. :)

Also I should probably post this, I'm in MST and I can be on pretty much any time of the day/night/even morning. So don't worry too much about the time.

You got it man. :)

Also I should probably post this, I'm in MST and I can be on pretty much any time of the day/night/even morning. So don't worry too much about the time.

Righto, when can we start? =3

my skype is davienachos24 im pretty experienced player and looking for newer compainions, hit me up. :D

Added

ahaha topic sounds like something out of Craig's List.. :P

Anyway, add me as well, if you like.

I have been meaning to help out some new players.. I'm finally at the point where I'm not an utter newb myself. ;)

Added

Added

I can start in about 20-30 minutes after doing a bit of stuff, just gotta do some RL stuff and I'll be ready to go all night. :) I'll add you Bjorn, and you can introduce me to beaver and we can get together and get going.

ahaha topic sounds like something out of Craig's List.. :P

Anyway, add me as well, if you like.

I have been meaning to help out some new players.. I'm finally at the point where I'm not an utter newb myself. ;)

Haha now that I think about it, the topic title is a bit offsetting. :P I'll add you soon too, what's your info?

EDIT: Added Bjorn and Davien.

Edited by hYsoka

I might be a bit as you've already got a group set up here but check out my sig.

My skype is goincd3. New player with absolutely nothing(spawn glitch) near Pusta at the moment. I have a mic, would love to find people to play with!

Add Michael Lucero on Skype, it's the one with the I <3 Dubstep picture.

We got a couple players going just now, we'll get together again sometime tomorrow, if you're interested just add Michael Lucero on Skype. (I <3 Dubstep)