Killafool

LOOKING TO START A CLAN / GROUP

Im looking to start a clan or group, I have a ventrilo server already. currently its just me and my brother and we would like more people to join us on raids, pvp, and surviving! we are in eastern timezone. usually play from 4pm to midnight. longer on weekends. if you wanna group up pm me!

• Like 2

Me and my friend would like to join your clan my steam name is JJsniperking24 my friends name is greenguytiko my skype info is blank we play around the same time i can also use vant :)

• Like 1

I'd like to join, send me a pm and we can talk, i have about a month of experience and would prefer sniping but i can be flexible if that's unavailable

• Like 1

Deleted, lag spike = 4x post, apologies.

Edited by Ryan757

Massive lag spike, like quad posted, apologies.

Edited by Ryan757

Also looking for a clan or squad to play with. I'm geared with a couple of stashes. Been playing the game since early may and I know this game inside out. :)

Edited by Killaherbz

I'm down to play with you guys, I am experienced with the game pm me and my steam name is PureMetal

ok everyone, I have sent all of you the info for vent. hop on anytime you are playing and when we are all on togehter we can group up and get organized!

Im totally down for this :D

Steam: Wick0310

pm all details ^^

Edited by Wick96

Im looking to start a clan or group, I have a ventrilo server already. currently its just me and my brother and we would like more people to join us on raids, pvp, and surviving! we are in eastern timezone. usually play from 4pm to midnight. longer on weekends. if you wanna group up pm me!

Im a medic and i am looking for a group to join on dayz. My steam name is Medic1781.

Edited by Sean1781

could your clan help out my clan , we are in a war with another clan and need support

If Any of you are looking to join a Clan, me and a friend have one started and all TS 46.20.116.65:13617 join have fun be nice ladies. Skype Ryancollins92