Sign in to follow this  
Stay Frosty

The Pesistent Server Problem

Hey let me start by saying i love the game but the fact you can move from a sniper position on one server and drop into another server to move places safely then rejoin the old server in your new position is really can of crap and stops us new guys getting revenge.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but it isnt i have had this done to me a few times, after seeing the sniper and getting his name tag up taking a shot and getting killed myself once i respawn i dont see there name in the server player list but after a long run back and geared suddenly thy are in a new part of town and sniping ppl again not very fair.

If the cerver was only persistant to the one you are on would help i think. But i understand that kind of ruins the feel but what do you guys think?

This is simply an issue for which there is no viable solution at the moment, however I'm sure Rocket and his team (or Team rocket if you want to call them that) will have something up their sleeves to prevent this once the game goes standalone.

Until then, sadly all we can do is put up with it :(

Hey let me start by saying i love the game but the fact you can move from a sniper position on one server and drop into another server to move places safely then rejoin the old server in your new position is really can of crap and stops us new guys getting revenge.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but it isnt i have had this done to me a few times, after seeing the sniper and getting his name tag up taking a shot and getting killed myself once i respawn i dont see there name in the server player list but after a long run back and geared suddenly thy are in a new part of town and sniping ppl again not very fair.

If the cerver was only persistant to the one you are on would help i think. But i understand that kind of ruins the feel but what do you guys think?

Unfortunately it is the way it is right now, I read something tonight that Rocket is really pushing to have at least an Alpha for the standalone game out by Christmas.

This is called ghosting my friend. Never had this happen to me, and i hope this stays that way. Sorry for your frustrations though.

Never heard that one before, stupid camping whores will use any trick to kill unarmed new spawners. Loads being killed on the last server i played on.

Still made it easier to get in and out of Cherno.