warjunkie420

New player looking for other players to group up with!

Hi guys I'm a recently new DAy Z player and i am currently looking for other players to play and team up with, and show me the ropes of the game! Please add my steam account halojunkie12 :D

halojunkie123 or captain leroy? lol

but i'll help you out when i'm on.

steam homefry870

Edited by kurogane

Hi guys I'm a recently new DAy Z player and i am currently looking for other players to play and team up with, and show me the ropes of the game! Please add my steam account halojunkie12 :D

hey looking for someone to team up with myself, p.m if you want :D

I'm also looking for someone to play with, i have some experience i've owned ghillies and i've looted 1 heli, but i've died recently and havn't got back on so if someone wants to play i'll be out of gear and we will need to go find stuff(i know a few loot routes) I'm 16 from Toronto, Ontario and my skype is "Nothiingspec"

I'm also looking for someone to play with, i have some experience i've owned ghillies and i've looted 1 heli, but i've died recently and havn't got back on so if someone wants to play i'll be out of gear and we will need to go find stuff(i know a few loot routes) I'm 16 from Toronto, Ontario and my skype is "Nothiingspec"