Sign in to follow this  
SoulVirtue

Looking For Clan Without Social Disorder

Hello, my name is Jeremy.

I've sifted through a few clans, made a few applications and was accepted as well. The clans were great to bond with; However, none of them satisfied my taste buds because of... Well.. They can't communicate during the most crucial moments of gameplay: THE FIREFIGHT. With this post, I'm attempting to find a clan that regulates and maintains efficient communication standards during crucial moments

The hesitations and friendly fire are ridiculous and I see it all the time. The 10 second hesitation to shoot in a close quarters environment will easily give a lone player the time to murder someone, simply because someone didn't answer on teamspeak until the 3rd time.

One time, during a calm moment in the Balota Airstrip, I spotted a player in the airstrip. I asked my team to identify if anyone was at the airstrip? ( I was alone at the time.) No one spoke after a whole 8 seconds, so I made a headshot... Come to it, it was an clan member who had problems with his microphone...

Another time at Elektro, I was with two other clan members, in a pub. The two members went to the fire station, got into a firefight there while I sniped a guy on top for them. No big deal... A 3rd clan has the great idea to go to the pub, not even stating that he's in Elektro, no communication that he is even in the game, sees me sniping, doesn't call it out, and shoots me...

And ninety-five percent of the other times, teamspeak is so filled with people speaking about their "can of beans in life" that you can't even call out a player without them talking about their moms. I mean, it would be okay to have a good time, but there's no order once shit hits the fan.

Just to clarify, this is multiple clans, not just one.

Is there a clan out there that doesn't have a social disorder? If so, I'd like to apply.

Let me create a little application for myself.

Username: Jeremy (simple, right?)

Timezone: Pacific Time Standard

Class: Spotter, adaptive to other roles.

Will I be loyal to the clan I will commit to?: Absolutely

What do I offer to the clan?: I am a student commercial pilot, therefore I know a lot about navigation and communication (you guessed it). I'm familiar with bearings and landmarks. I love to relax and I don't mind lying in the treeline for a few hours. I am also familiar with maps and grids. I've been in quite a few firefights. I like to stay calm and collected during emergencies. I'm also satisfied with bare bones equipment (The more we ask in the game, the more risks we take). I'm adaptive and take constructive criticism.

Communication: Skype, Mumble, Teamspeak. You name it!

Hours of Gameplay: 20-31 per week

If there are any other questions, please reply!

Edited by SoulVirtue
  • Like 1

Let me turn my screen brightness to fucking zero so I can read this without getting a migraine, christ....

• Like 1

Let me turn my screen brightness to fucking zero so I can read this without getting a migraine, christ....

I changed it. It's the color "Lavender Bush", you like it?

COME TO DALLAS 1462 ILL FIND U AND MAKE U MY BITCH

I'm pretty sure we're not on the same page here. I'm not selling my private parts. However, thanks for the offer!

To clarify, I'm looking for a clan that uses COMMUNICATION (TS3, mumble, etc.)

Edit: I typed TS2.... ._.

Edited by SoulVirtue

Seems like you have a nice app going for yourself, thanks for the advice earlier. I've been trying to recruit people who have a better pvp mentality. I agree it is frustrating being in a fight for your life and you have a 12 year old calling out random things trying to make himself look better or just an unreliable guy who doesn't call out his shots or his location. My clan has many members who agree upon this and we don't normally take 10 man operations due to less communication. we take 5 man groups into other channels and the communication flows smoothly. I'd appreciate it if you tried out CSA for a bit because we need more people like you, you just can't get enough.

That's what I've been waiting for.^ I filed an application on the previous post that you've made; however, I'm going to make another one for you.

Also, you're welcome about the advice! You didn't rage about it, and I was honestly expecting it. Instead, you took the criticism and made it into something good.

A majority of clans are completely incapable of doing any of this communication, the only groups I've seen that are capable of this are groups that originally played ArmA 2 before DayZ came out. But really, you'll have a tough time finding a halfway decent clan.

I'm not so sure.

I wouldn't be pessimistic about it, all it takes is a toned leader to make them snap and learn some headings and give proper coordinates. There are tons of DayZ players who are looking for the professionalism I'm looking for.

In any case, I'm sure people would be willing to learn.