Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

Stop gear drop when in water.

When your in a boat if the server crashes or if your client disconnects you end up in the water.

And loose all your gear.

Could you not make it so that you DO NOT loose gear in the water if you connect in the water ?

The argument is that you can't swim with your gear, so you drop it all..

Seems kind of lame to me, but ok....

Try to swim with fully loaded backpack and rifle on your arm. Not mention a pistol with ammo and pockets full of cans and magazines.

It realistic and decent system.

Wanna swim?

Leave your stuff behind.

Try to swim with fully loaded backpack and rifle on your arm. Not mention a pistol with ammo and pockets full of cans and magazines.

Wanna swim?

Leave your stuff behind.

Try carrying around 5 unrefrigerated blood packs, and then administering them without a needle, and without knowing what blood type the pack is or what blood type the patient is. There are tons of unrealistic things in this game, many of them are contrivances for gameplay purposes.

Realism is not an argument for a feature. The current swimming system has to go.

Wanna swim?

Leave your stuff behind.

You dont really get the point do you..

He is saying for as long as a server crash will result in someone in a boat losing their gear upon reconnection, the feature should be removed.

he really needs to fix this lost my gear 4 times from server crasing in a boat and lost all my gear from the camo clothing glitch three times fix it now!

Obviously, all survivors are universal blood receivers (type AB). It's part of the genetic phenotype that made them immune to the infection.

Still, I wouldn't want a blood transfusion that has been in someone's smelly backpack for 3 sunny days and a rainy night. :)

ON TOPIC: The gear drop is stupid - at least it shouldn't drop all at once. And you can swim pretty well with a backpack, especially in the sea.

Option to drop or gradually drown would be good.