Sign in to follow this  
Acheron (DayZ)

Undead labs State of Decay

This is not new but they finally posted new video and the name of their single player zombie survival simulator game. :P

Looks like it could be decent(admittedly I have read nothing on this game myself), but the entire video everything just looked a little off, or out of place, the style just bothered me abit I guess.

Oh great, another game whoring itself on the success of Dayz.

*EDIT* disregard that, I didn't notice that it was a single player game. Seems a bit similar to dayz though.

Edited by bluecrackers

Wrong section, but I think it looks good. It has some pretty interesting mechanics to the game that separates it from what DayZ is trying to do.

Cause DayZ was the first zombie survival game right and has been around for such a long time, right? lol

Edited by Maxgor

Bluecrackers just don't speak you sound dumb. And sorry I was thinking this might not be in the right place lol but wasn't sure oh well.

*EDIT* disregard that, I didn't notice that it was a single player game. Seems a bit similar to dayz though.

This game has been in development for over 2 years now!

Wrong section, but I think it looks good. It has some pretty interesting mechanics to the game that separates it from what DayZ is trying to do.

Cause DayZ was the first zombie survival game right and has been around for such a long time, right? lol

Read the edit.

Read the edit.

Your edit doesn't really change anything, it's been in development longer than DayZ and it looks to share little with DayZ other than basically being a zombie survival game.

What I read about a year or two back, they had said they wanted to make this game more like a zombie simulation single player then after do a mmo based on the results of the single player game. It looks off because its a xbox live arcade game tho , that doesn't mean its bad because look at dead rising case zero that's an arcade game too.

Edited by Acheron

What I read about a year or two back, they had said they wanted to make this game more like a zombie simulation single player then after do a mmo based on the results of the single player game. It looks off because its a xbox live arcade game tho , that doesn't mean its bad because look at dead rising case zero that's an arcade game too. But I wish this could be on pc too. :(

incgamers says its coming to pc too but idk I doubt it.

It says it's coming to PC on the website under the trailer.