Acevedo

CSA Recruitment Center (International Clan)

Obvious troll this kid is a twelve year old who put a public waypoint on our camp.

Dayz Name: Luke

How long have you played Dayz: 2-3 Months

Time Zone: Central Standard Zone

PvP experience: I have been in 3 Long range battles and 15 Medium to Close-Range battles.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD/M9SD or M107/PDW

Team Experience: I have been on a few other teams but have been betrayed and I am hopeing not to be betrayed again.

How familiar with the map are you?: (On a 1-10 scale) 7 (Not so much the western-most part)

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes I do I was the Head Navagationalist on my old team.

I have my own gear and supplies,I can also Fly Very well

Hey Guys I am very interested in Joining your army. I had just recently posted as an Experienced player looking to join and organized group with skill and tactics. I have been playing for 5 months now and have done basically everything the game has to offer. I know what I am doing .

Dayz name : ReGeNeSiS

Played : 5 Months

PvP Experience : All the 5 months I have been practicing my stealth, sniping, range, positioning, angles and tactics on other players at every area on the map.

Gun combo : As50 or M107/ L85

Team Experience: I have been in 2 clan/groups now and they are not active enough for me. I play daily most of the day and I don't want to wait for others to get on during the night every night its painful and I just want to play and get things done.

Map: I know where everything is and how to get there without a compass or map.

Grid Cords/Compass bearings: Ive used these on more then 100 occasions.

Hit me up at Steam RoachRegenesis or Skype Lovestosplooch

Hey Guys I am very interested in Joining your army. I had just recently posted as an Experienced player looking to join and organized group with skill and tactics. I have been playing for 5 months now and have done basically everything the game has to offer. I know what I am doing .

Dayz name : ReGeNeSiS

Played : 5 Months

PvP Experience : All the 5 months I have been practicing my stealth, sniping, range, positioning, angles and tactics on other players at every area on the map.

Gun combo : As50 or M107/ L85

Team Experience: I have been in 2 clan/groups now and they are not active enough for me. I play daily most of the day and I don't want to wait for others to get on during the night every night its painful and I just want to play and get things done.

Map: I know where everything is and how to get there without a compass or map.

Grid Cords/Compass bearings: Ive used these on more then 100 occasions.

Hit me up at Steam RoachRegenesis or Skype Lovestosplooch

Awesome resume! You're exactly what we're looking for. I like how familiar you are with the deeper aspects of the game and we are trying to get every fair tactical advantage on the battlefield. I will pm you the info.

Dayz Name: Luke

How long have you played Dayz: 2-3 Months

Time Zone: Central Standard Zone

PvP experience: I have been in 3 Long range battles and 15 Medium to Close-Range battles.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD/M9SD or M107/PDW

Team Experience: I have been on a few other teams but have been betrayed and I am hopeing not to be betrayed again.

How familiar with the map are you?: (On a 1-10 scale) 7 (Not so much the western-most part)

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes I do I was the Head Navagationalist on my old team.

I have my own gear and supplies,I can also Fly Very well

Accepted. We want to see more of what you can do and how well you communicate with others.

Edited by Acevedo

I am very impressed with both recent applications. The answers are direct, efficient and remarkable.

Also, I'm seeing what seems to be honest answers... Good

I like the confidence. I just hope this confidence isn't far enough to where it is prudence.

I also like the gun combos.

Good luck, guys.

Dayz Name: Haag963

How long have you played Dayz: for about 4 months now

Time Zone: GMT -1 im from copenhagen in Denmark

PvP experience: if you mean in DayZ then i have plenty, if you mean in other games i have clocked 400 hours in Counter Strike Source :)

Favorite Gun/Combo: i really like having an as50 or m107 paired up with an assultrifle, at the moment it is an m16 203, but any time i can get my hands on a m16-ACOG i will grap that, it is amazing :)

Team Experience: i don't have a lot of experince with organized teams, but i have been playing with 3 friends for a while now

How familiar with the map are you?: on a scale of 1-10 i would probably say 9, i have been around the map plenty of times :D

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yup

Dayz Name: tawn

How long have you played Dayz: about 5 weeks

Time Zone: gmt +0

PvP experience: little bit

Favorite Gun/Combo: mp5sd

Team Experience: not alot on this game but willing to learn

How familiar with the map are you?: i can find my way around

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: ye easy enough

Dayz Name: Zac Mikel

How long have you played Dayz: Two months

Time Zone: Eastern time -5

PvP experience: 40+ bandit kills 20+ murders

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50 thermal :)

Team Experience: Have played in groups since I have started this game

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes

Dayz Name: Haag963

How long have you played Dayz: for about 4 months now

Time Zone: GMT -1 im from copenhagen in Denmark

PvP experience: if you mean in DayZ then i have plenty, if you mean in other games i have clocked 400 hours in Counter Strike Source :)

Favorite Gun/Combo: i really like having an as50 or m107 paired up with an assultrifle, at the moment it is an m16 203, but any time i can get my hands on a m16-ACOG i will grap that, it is amazing :)

Team Experience: i don't have a lot of experince with organized teams, but i have been playing with 3 friends for a while now

How familiar with the map are you?: on a scale of 1-10 i would probably say 9, i have been around the map plenty of times :D

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yup

Accepted I will pm the info.

Dayz Name: EnjoyTheEnd

How long have you played Dayz: About a month.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time.

PvP experience: Me and a friend went through a couple pvp fights, sadly enough I haven't been able to get to many kills.

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85a2 and As50.

Team Experience: I'm alright at it, I will listen and go front to front with the enemy, or so i'll snipe people.

How familiar with the map are you?: I am some-what familiar. Might need help here and there.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: half/half. lol. (Accept me) ? :D

Dayz Name: EnjoyTheEnd

How long have you played Dayz: About a month.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time.

PvP experience: Me and a friend went through a couple pvp fights, sadly enough I haven't been able to get to many kills.

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85a2 and As50.

Team Experience: I'm alright at it, I will listen and go front to front with the enemy, or so i'll snipe people.

How familiar with the map are you?: I am some-what familiar. Might need help here and there.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: half/half. lol. (Accept me) ? :D

You need much more experience, sorry bud :/

Dayz Name: AlucardNasty

How long have you played Dayz: Since may

Time Zone: I am Eastern time (Canada)

PvP experience: I am a pvp'er i think its the main aspect of this game. Ive been in player combat many times. Im used to "full loot" system games so im not attached to pixels

Favorite Gun/Combo: Most snipers and the Fn Fal / combine with a m9sd or m1911

Team Experience: I like to think im a team player , i listen to calls that are made , i used to play a "medic" gameplay ( you obviously need to like to play with other players)

How familiar with the map are you?: Im pretty familliar , not that much familiar to lead people on roads and stuff but i know my way arround the map

Edited by Alucardnasty

Dayz Name: Zac Mikel

How long have you played Dayz: Two months

Time Zone: Eastern time -5

PvP experience: 40+ bandit kills 20+ murders

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50 thermal :)

Team Experience: Have played in groups since I have started this game

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar

Sorry about the late reply. Accepted.

Dayz Name: AlucardNasty

How long have you played Dayz: Since may

Time Zone: I am Eastern time (Canada)

PvP experience: I am a pvp'er i think its the main aspect of this game. Ive been in player combat many times. Im used to "full loot" system games so im not attached to pixels

Favorite Gun/Combo: Most snipers and the Fn Fal / combine with a m9sd or m1911

Team Experience: I like to think im a team player , i listen to calls that are made , i used to play a "medic" gameplay ( you obviously need to like to play with other players)

How familiar with the map are you?: Im pretty familliar , not that much familiar to lead people on roads and stuff but i know my way arround the map

Let's see what you got. Accepted.

Dayz Name:RaggarRalf

How long have you played Dayz: About 3-4 weeks.

Time Zone:GMT+2

PvP experience:One of my favorite things in Day Z is just the PvP system. I just love when you spot someone in the binocular it's nearly the best feeling about this game. The adrenaline of doing an ambush or getting shot at.

Favorite Gun/Combo:I just take why I get my hands on but if I'd choose I guess the M107 and G17.

Team Experience:Most of my time on Day Z I played with my friends so I'm really okay to this. I play fair to my teammates and respectful.

How familiar with the map are you?:I'm vert familiar with it, I most travel around it and discover.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yep.

Dayz Name:RaggarRalf

How long have you played Dayz: About 3-4 weeks.

Time Zone:GMT+2

PvP experience:One of my favorite things in Day Z is just the PvP system. I just love when you spot someone in the binocular it's nearly the best feeling about this game. The adrenaline of doing an ambush or getting shot at.

Favorite Gun/Combo:I just take why I get my hands on but if I'd choose I guess the M107 and G17.

Team Experience:Most of my time on Day Z I played with my friends so I'm really okay to this. I play fair to my teammates and respectful.

How familiar with the map are you?:I'm vert familiar with it, I most travel around it and discover.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yep.

You need more experience with teams and pvp sorry man.

Dayz Name: Jackarougi

How long have you played Dayz: I've been playing DayZ since around late July.

Time Zone: Australian East Standard Time (AEST)

PvP experience: I have a fair bit of PvP experience. I tend to gear up with friends in the major coastal cities, usually with PvP occuring along the way, and then move around to a lot of PvP heavy areas such as North-West airfield and Stary Sobor.

Favorite Gun/Combo: I like to use a combination of the M4/M16 and any kind of sniper I can find in my pack. I like to use pretty much any pistol as a sidearm because I only tend to use it against zombies and go for headshots.

Team Experience: I have spent the majority of my time playing DayZ with a group consisting of me and three friends. We all tend to play differing roles, medic, sniper etc. We don't play the game with a true military feel which is what I want, and am hoping to get through this clan if I am accepted.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can find my way to all large cities and just about all the small towns without a map and a compass if I can get my bearings from the sun/clouds.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes.

Dayz Name: Jordan

How long have you played Dayz: 3 Months

Time Zone: EST

PvP experience: Over 100 Murders, and 70+ Bandis kills

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS 50 with pdw, and m4a1 cco SD

Team Experience: PLayed with a grluop of guys, looking to become more serious.

How familiar with the map are you?: Know it like the back of my hand

Edited by jgriff1234

Dayz Name:

7homsen

How long have you played DayZ?

For about 2 months.

Time Zone:

GMT +1

PvP Experience:

I have a lot of experience with PvP. I'm not aware of the amount of confirmed kills, but I know its atleast 100+.

Favourite Gun/Combo:

The M24 with an M4a1 COO SD.

I'm not bound to using specific weapons. I'm flexible.

Team Experience:

I have been in other clans/squads. I'm cooperative and I can do most tasks (though i prefer less the over watch task).

I'm good at teamwork and applying tactics.

How familiar with the map are you?

I'm familiar with the map. I'm familiar with the towns, cities and landmarks.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:

Yes.