Acevedo

CSA Recruitment Center (International Clan)

Dayz Name: Aggedang

How long have you played Dayz: Since June/July - ish

Time Zone:GMT +1

PvP experience:Lots, played with a few PvP groups using Mumble and/or TS3.

Favorite Gun/Combo:L85A2, DMR/AS50.

Or; M4 CCO, DMR/AS50 (this is my current setup)

Team Experience:Lots as mentioned earlier, I especially prefer thermal overwatch but any role suits fine.

How familiar with the map are you?:since i've been playing for almost 4 months i know the map really well, no problems finding north.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:Yes, I've just recently started using this and I'm getting to understand it better.

Repost because I want in :P

Dayz Name: Andrew

How long have you played Dayz: 1-2 months

Time Zone: U.S. Central Timew

PvP experience: Minimal, But skilled. I've played ArmA II quite a bit.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD + M9 SD + L85/AS50

Team Experience: Decent, I play with real life friends occasionally so I have some experience.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can navigate major cities easily and know the map well enough.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes, I understand the grid system.

Dayz Name: Colt (or) Colts

How long have you played Dayz: A few weeks.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Timezone.

PvP experience: A lot.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Ghillie Suit + SVD Camo (or) Ghillie + M4A1 SD

Team Experience: Myself and two friends are a three man squad but looking for something more.

How familiar with the map are you?: Decently.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes.

Dayz Name: MattTheSurvivor

How long have you played Dayz: 1 Month but allot in that month

Time Zone: US/Central

PvP experience: Yes allot. Was part of another clan for awhile and we had to deal with hostels

Favorite Gun/Combo: Before i died with my clan i ran with a AS50/ DMR with M4A1 SD in my Coyote Backpack and M9 SD or M9 secondary

Team Experience: Yes, I was part of GoC (Guardians of Chernaraus) for awhile but i moved on since

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar, I can usually find my way around the map without a compass or map

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes always use them

Edited by Matt The Survivor

DayZ name: Marformation

How long have you played DayZ: 3-4 months.

Time Zone: GMT-6

PvP experience: Low-medium. I've never been in a big PvP battle, but I've held my own in firefights and can pick people off fairly easily with a DMR.

Favorite Gun/Combo: DMR, M4A1 CCO SD, PDW or DMR, FN FAL, M9 SD.

Team Experience: None at all beyond doing raids with one other person.

How familiar with the map are you?: Very.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes.

Bump.

Also, our clan is moving for Lingor Island, we're tired of the constant hackers on Chenarus.

- [CSA] Decise

Dayz Name: Dopeytjen

How long have you played Dayz: Since around april.. I think

Time Zone:GMT +1

PvP experience: Lots seeing as how I play quite a bit, but always lonewolfing, and I could get some training on playing more tactical and in a squad, i've never played with other people before.

Favorite Gun/Combo: AK/M4 CCO SSD / G17

Team Experience: None, but very eager to learn...

How familiar with the map are you?: I'm absolutely terrible with navigation, I use the dayzdb map most of the time, and I can find my way with certain land marks...

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: None, never even found a gps, nor do I use the compass, I usually just linger around cherno/elektro

Notice: We're moving the clan to Lingor. We are very selective and are not looking for newer players. Please take this into consideration before posting.

Dayz Name:

xRikionx

How long have you played Dayz:

About 3 months lonewolfing

Time Zone:

GMT+2 Norway

14 - I would like to add that, yes I'm young, and you are probably thinking that I'm an in mature prick. I got top grades in English, I'm really mature for my age, and I think that I would be something worth testing.

PvP experience:

I got the basics. I usually work on the advantage of suprise.

Favorite Gun/Combo:

I will work with anything, in DayZ, what you got, is everything to you, either you make it work - or you're dead.

Team Experience:

I have tried to join 1 clan before, left them short after, they were small and wasn't really a clan at all. I will stay loyal to my clan, considering how hard it is to actually find one. I work well with others and will follow any orders given.

How familiar with the map are you?:

I usually head for elektro first, getting myself some food and a gun. Then cherno to get some better equipment. After that I head north, trying to get even better stuff.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:

Yes, we have gone through this ALOT at school, at a test with 200 students, I got in second place, 0.1 seconds behind the first guy.

Dayz Name: Zedman

How long have you played Dayz: a fair while cant remember exactly maybe six months.

Time Zone:UTC+10

PvP experience: Mostly close range but some sniping fights. Lost a few won a few. Learned alot.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD, PDW

Team Experience: Not much in game as many players adopt a KOS stratergy with me, dunno why. But im pretty friendly and shit so i wont have any problem working as a team.

How familiar with the map are you?: Yeah not too bad i know where some stuff is.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yeah its pretty easy for me.

The reason ive posted this application is because im getting real bored playing alone. I want to make some friends and have fun so please give this application reasonable consideration. I live in australia and work mostly 5 days a week but never the less i still play DayZ every day so im pretty active too. Thank you.

Dayz Name: Ziv

How long have you played Dayz:Since 1.7.4

Time Zone:GMT (i live in colorado)

PvP experience: quite a bit, had a group for 5 months, most ive survived is 21 days with 31 bandit kills, 15 murders.

Favorite Gun/Combo:AS50/Revolver

Team Experience:More then enough. had a group for 5 months. i can cooperate well

How familiar with the map are you?: i know most of it. very well.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:yes i do

Contact me @ Skype: Zivman7

Dayz Name: Taha

How long have you played Dayz: For about 3 to 4 months now.

Time Zone: GMT+1 (The Netherlands).

PvP experience: I am a pretty good shooter and very tactical, so I'd say my experience is about quite high.

Favorite Gun/Combo: An AS50 combined with an M4A1 CCO and a M9 SD just to finish it off.

Team Experience: I never play alone, unless there's not really any other option left.

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar, especially the cities/towns around the coast.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes, I do.

Dayz Name: ZgraphZ or ZZ

How long have you played Dayz: Too long

Time Zone:PST GMT +8

PvP experience: Snipers, Hevy Guns, pistols, Axe, if you can hit a player with it i've done it.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M107-5Rnd-10Rnd, M24, M4A1 Acog Sd, m1119, all Ak family, PDW, Rangefinders, Frag nades, Axe

Team Experience: You tell me to do it, i do it.*Lead Sitiuation* If i tell you to do it, you do it.. can't get anymore team orinated than that.

How familiar with the map are you?: Well... lets just say if the server was pitch black, and i have NO night vision goggles or map/compas/gps... i can pretty much get my way around the entire map with a good idea of my where abouts at all times

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:Indeed

Dayz Name:

Daniel the Great

How long have you played Dayz:

I've been playing four about 3 months now.

Time Zone:

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (I live in Toronto).

PvP experience:

I've recently been playing with "The Outlaws" clan. They are a fairly experienced bandit clan. Have been with them for about 3 weeks and decided to leave just yesterday.

Favorite Gun/Combo:

In terms of "the perfect" combo for me, it's definitely the L85 with M9SD and AS50 in pack.

My personal favourite combo is: M14 with M9SD and DMR in pack.

I am currently rolling with an AKM with M9SD and AS50 in pack with about 10 mags for it.

Team Experience:

As I said, I have recently been rolling with the Outlaws. A little quirk that I like with them is that when you talk with the group, it is a rule that you use professional and military terminology at all times, so I understand all that lingo by know.

How familiar with the map are you?:

I am extremely familiar with Chernarus, I know all the major areas almost by heart, I also know Lingor very well although I doubt that matters considering your clan name has cherno in it.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings

I know how to use both a gps and compass very well.

Edited by supermg54

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Dayz Name: Matthew

How long have you played Dayz: Several months

Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time (California)

PvP experience: I'm not a stone cold killer, but if you just assume you can get the drop on me you won't be walking away alive.

Favorite Gun/Combo: I don't play favorites. Something chambered in 5.56 in my hands plus a really big scoped rifle in my backpack. That's how I roll.

Team Experience: Well versed in team movement, radio communication, contact identification, range and direction. I also play well with others. Go figure.

How familiar with the map are you?: Very familiar with Chernarus, moderately well aquainted with Takistan and Lingor.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes and yes.

Day-Z Name: Jacob

How long have you played Day-Z: 1-2 months

Time Zones: Pacific Time zone

PvP experience: yes getting shot at by bandits on a regular basis i died 9/10

Favorite gun: So far i like the m4 w/colt 45 but i have the tendency to lure zombies in a building then draw my axe for a quick silent kill :)

Team experience: yeah bulks, tactics yeah from what i learnt off real life so i guess i have fair amount of experience like learning that there is only 1 leader and that the rest of the team should know their jobs before going out in orders

Map: ive only been to chernarus but that being said im very good with my map to ground using a bastardise version of a re-section

Grid coordinates/ bearings: yes you gotta goto the ladder before you go up the ladder, GMS, MGA all that good stuff :)

Feel free to contact me on steam: Cos239 or mail here :P

Edited by Cos239

Dayz Name:a.williams

Time playing dayz:some but not much but did the arma boot camp

Time zone:London

PVP experience:not much in day z but plenty in other games

Fav gun combo: revolver and lee.303 or ak I'm fine with whatever gun you whant give me

Team experience: I'm an air cadet so I'm good in a group but can't fly the aircraft in dayz too difficult but I play a lot if team based combat games with strategy unlike most who run round getting a kill whenever they can

Am I familiar with the map: studied the online free ones and have and idea

Can I use grid co-ordinates/ compas bearings: we learnt how at air cadets so yes I would rely on some one else just to be safe

But I could find my way

Just read that you aren't looking for new players so I deleted my app.

Sorry to hear that. New players to this game doesn't mean they don't have 15 years of FPS/teamplay experience in others ;-)

Edited by itsjustadeer

Dayz Name: Cutler

Steam Name: Cutler <3

How long have you played Dayz: Since 1.7.2.5 I think

Time Zone: GMT +2

PvP experience: I've got some

Favorite Gun/Combo: I don't have any favourite guns. I can adapt to almost everything from hatchet to rpg launcher

Team Experience: I've played with friends over skype, but they stopped playing

How familiar with the map are you?: I'm familiar enough to know where to go and to figure out the safest way

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: There's nothing easier in this game

Additional informations: I'm not from an english speaking country but I can speak english well enough for teamplay's sake. I've played arma style based games like operation flashpoint and thus I'm skilled at driving and flying vehicles but my weakness is combat, I can fail easily because of my lack of my combat patience. I can use anti material guns on vehicles very well making enemy's escape impossible.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on friend list on steam, we can talk there.

Dayz Name: Aaron

How long have you played Dayz: 2/3weeks

Time Zone: UTC/GTM

PvP experience: i Try Aviod PvP contact.but if it has to go down..it goes down

Favorite Gun/Combo: M9 SD,Pretty Happen with just that.Any SD really.

Team Experience:I have None in Day z! But ive Played Loads of other MMOs.When Team work is the only way to go.Ive also been a leader in them situations

How familiar with the map are you?:Ive got my Bearings with it

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:Yes

Dayz Name: Pvt Quagmire

How long have you played Dayz: a good while month+

Time Zone: gmt

PvP experience: took down some choppers

Favorite Gun/Combo: as50 l85 obviously

Team Experience: play usually duo or trio and sometimes 4/5man

How familiar with the map are you?: very

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yep

Dayz Name: Groomii

How long have you played Dayz: About 2 months

Time Zone: GMT/BST

PvP experience: If you mean experience in killing people on DayZ, A little.. I tend to avoid confrontations as I usually only play with 1 or 2 people (or myself), But I would like to get involved in some action :D

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50 - L85 AWS - NV Goggles - Rangefinder

Team Experience: Not much really, Played with about 8 people for a while but they don't really come on anymore and it gets a tad boring being a lone-wolf :/

How familiar with the map are you?: Quite familiar, I know where I'm going lets just say that

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes, I am a fairly good navigator

Edited by Groomii