Acevedo

CSA Recruitment Center (International Clan)

Dayz Name: Unlimit

How long have you played DayZ: Since 400K players (Around May 2012)

Time Zone: GMT -5

PvP Experience: A LOT, I killed people with almost EVERY gun in the game.

Favorite Gun/Combot: L85 (Main) - AS50 (in my bag), PDW (secondary)

Team Experience: I was Leader of a Bandits Group back in the days, But people stopped playing, waiting for standalone.

Map: I Know "Almost" Every places in Chernarus, i can travel without map or compass. (i also know buildings name, in cherno, elektro and all)

grid coords/compass: Yes, i know how to use them

Duffman and Twhite you both have been accepted. For future reference team experience has to do with playing with others in dayz. Pvp experience, same deal, how experienced are you in when it comes to dayz?

Dayz Name: Terrance Whitehurst

How long have you played Dayz: Since It Came Out

Time Zone: EST

PvP experience: Very SKills

Favorite Gun/Combo: As50/M4ai CCO SD

Team Experience: I have played with two other 10+ clans

How familiar with the map are you?: I know the ins and outs

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: I know how to use and have had a lot of expeireince making call outs

Well for about three weeks I started pvp in and around Cherno and Elektro. Although i'm not a rambo.. I prefer always shooting from cover and not taking unnecessary risks. And for about a week i've been playing with a group of three instead of two. We use TS so that nobody is listening in on us and we know how to cover each other. The largest squad we had was about 4 players so I don't have any experience in groups larger than 4 but, i'm a fast learner :)

If you have any more questions I will be glad to awnser them.

Cheers!

You guys just shot me, took my car and kicked me out!

Lol, you were stupid and bad. Dayz isn't your cup of tea, CoD/BF is more like it, and you marked our tents on the map by "accident" Cause us to lose plenty of vehicles/Tents.

- CSA Decise

"PvP experience: Very SKills"

Note: We expect you to use proper phraseology, sentence structure, grammar, spelling.

"Favorite Gun/Combo: As50/M4ai CCO SD"

Note: These are abbreviations, so you say AS50/M4A1 CCO SD... no i's included

"Team Experience: I have played with two other 10+ clans"

Note: 10+ <- State definition of number. Persons, I'm assuming

"How familiar with the map are you?: I know the ins and outs"

Note: ' I am very familiar with Chernarus' is much more effective

"Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: I know how to use and have had a lot of expeireince making call outs "

Note: "have had" makes bad sentence structure. "I know how to use" Complete the sentence please.

I don't mean to be scrutinize your application, but it seems like you didn't take your time making it. Your brothers' application was fine. Please, correct your mistakes and resubmit the application.

Dayz Name: Kyuubi

How long have you played Dayz: Since The start of the mod I was a noob and now I am an expert at battle.

Time Zone: EST

PvP experience: In My two previous clan we had plent of pvp fight with other people. I have learned that in order to win pvp battles communication and teamwork to eather flank the enemys psotion or to over power them works 9 out of 10 times. I am very good with communication and work well with others you will find that I am a very serious guy when we are in combat and can be chill when we are not.

Favorite Gun/Combo: My favorite gun combo is the as50 with the m4a1 cco sd I like this comboo because the silenced m4 will keep the zombies of me while I snipe other bandits.

Team Experience: I have had a very large amount of team experience I have been with two other clans that was very teamwork oriented

How familiar with the map are you?: I know every part of the map along with sniper points

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: I am very knowledgeable at use cordinates/compass

My Skype: terrance1q2w3e

Edited by allen1q2w3e

Dayz Name: Alex

How long have you played Dayz: couple dayz

Time Zone:EST

PvP experience: Ive run into some people while playing

Favorite Gun/Combo:hmmm havent really gotten many guns akm i guess :\

How familiar with the map are you?: not very :(

Dayz Name:bitchman

How long have you played Dayz:3 months

Time Zone:GMT-8

PvP experience:200+ murders

Favorite Gun/Combo:as50/aks74u

Team Experience:Lots, been in sniper teams and ground looting teams

How familiar with the map are you?:Very familiar

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:Yes

Dayz Name: Pacifism or Changed for recon and other usage.

How long have you played Dayz: A good long while. (months)

Time Zone: Central- USA

PvP experience: Night Ops, Hunting by ear, Squad tactics. Ex-COD competitive/retired tactical crouch squad.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Any Assault. Im not afraid to clear a building.

Team Experience: I am a current member of the -*DZM*- (DayZ Mercenaries) my leader asked us to attempt combining with you due to time issues in real life. We have raided camps. Stolen vehicles and stashes. Did some heli flight. Made another bandit group complain of us on their video logs.

How familiar with the map are you?: Its literally printed on my wall.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes and topographic maps in real life.

Dayz Name: Dailandemon / Jason (when i play with custom skin)

Steam: Dailandemon

How long have you played Dayz: 3 months

Time Zone: US eastern

PvP experience: a lot actually, sniper, close combat and some axe murderers

Favorite Gun/Combo: as50 and m9sd (i killed a hacker some days ago so now i have as50 TWS and TEC sd)

Team Experience: i have been in 2 other clans before this one

How familiar with the map are you?: very familiar

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yes

Edited by Dailandemon

Would love to be apart of this, wanted people to play with on DayZ for ages.

Dayz Name: Mr Bojangles

How long have you played Dayz: Few months

Time Zone: UK GMT (But i do play at night a lot)

PvP experience: Always running in to people and having gun fights. I tend not to shoot first unless i feel they are a threat to me e.g killing other players.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4 and G17 but i also love the AKM and i like to snipe if i can

Team Experience: Havent been on a team on DayZ but i do play with a friend of mine sometimes.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can get to the major parts (cites, air space) without a map or compass

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Dont use grid coords that much but always use a compass

Dayz Name: Mode

How long have you played Dayz: ~2 months

Time Zone: PDT (USA Pacific)

PvP experience: I have a great deal of experience with PvP. I generally don't engage unarmed players, but will engage any players I see as a threat to me or my teammates. I don't care what people say, but DayZ is a game where you generally can trust no one but your friends and teammates. I don't have a problem with close quarters combat nor do I have a problem sniping a target at 800m away without a rangefinder or tags enabled. Night operations are not a problem for me, in fact I prefer them.

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85A2 AWS, AS50, and M9 SD. This is my current setup right now and it has been my favorite so far.

Team Experience: I have been a member of 2 DayZ clans, a number of Counter Strike clans, as well as clans across numerous other game titles. Unfortunately the most recent DayZ clan I was a part of was not very well organized and lacked the tactical leadership for a clan that I would like to be a part of. Despite these drawbacks, we led incredibly successful raids and missions on other clans including both day and night time missions taking place in hostile locations such as the NW Airfield, Stary Sober, and Balota Airfield. I work well with others, follow orders well, and acknowledge that teamwork and utilizing small unit/squad tactics are the most important skills to master in order to be successful in DayZ.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can navigate the map with ease without the use of a compass or map/gps. I play with an interactive map running on my iPad.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Not only do I know how to use these skills in game, but I frequently navigate rough terrain in real life in my rock climbing and backpacking adventures.

Dayz Name: Pippin775

How long have you played Dayz: over 2 months

Time Zone: eastern US

PvP experience: 1 Month

Favorite Gun/Combo: MK48

Team Experience: My first clan Detta Company

How familiar with the map are you?: Very

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes

Dayz Name: Icharus

Time Zone: GMT 0 (UK)

PvP experience: Done a share of mercenary killings and fighting for my life in cherno, not to mention sniping those pesky spawn killers for being unfair :)

Team Experience: This would be my... 3rd clan after the 1st one (GMS) became another clan then slowly dissolved and the and the 2nd clan rarely plays Day Z and I have only been with them a short while. Also done some brief medicing and raiding :)

How familiar with the map are you?: I can pretty much get to Pobeda from Kamenka as a fresh spawn... well if I had food and water :) Very familiar with the map :)

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes,I was a Helicopter pilot in both of my old clans and had to know how to give and find grid refs and bearings. Bearings not so much but I have some experience in finding people with a Compass bearing.

Favourite gun: Tricky question. I have a few. Primary wise I'd say I love the SVD Camo or the M4a1 CCO SD depending on my mood (sniper or rifleman) but I don't mind any gun I get...

...as long as it isn't a AKM. That stuffs loud as hell >.> Otherwise secondary I'd go with the m9 sd for night time, G17 for day.

Edited by Icharus

Dayz Name: Mode

How long have you played Dayz: ~2 months

Time Zone: PDT (USA Pacific)

PvP experience: I have a great deal of experience with PvP. I generally don't engage unarmed players, but will engage any players I see as a threat to me or my teammates. I don't care what people say, but DayZ is a game where you generally can trust no one but your friends and teammates. I don't have a problem with close quarters combat nor do I have a problem sniping a target at 800m away without a rangefinder or tags enabled. Night operations are not a problem for me, in fact I prefer them.

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85A2 AWS, AS50, and M9 SD. This is my current setup right now and it has been my favorite so far.

Team Experience: I have been a member of 2 DayZ clans, a number of Counter Strike clans, as well as clans across numerous other game titles. Unfortunately the most recent DayZ clan I was a part of was not very well organized and lacked the tactical leadership for a clan that I would like to be a part of. Despite these drawbacks, we led incredibly successful raids and missions on other clans including both day and night time missions taking place in hostile locations such as the NW Airfield, Stary Sober, and Balota Airfield. I work well with others, follow orders well, and acknowledge that teamwork and utilizing small unit/squad tactics are the most important skills to master in order to be successful in DayZ.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can navigate the map with ease without the use of a compass or map/gps. I play with an interactive map running on my iPad.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Not only do I know how to use these skills in game, but I frequently navigate rough terrain in real life in my rock climbing and backpacking adventures.

Loved the resume, accepted.

Dayz Name: Andrew

How long have you played Dayz: 1-2 months

Time Zone: U.S. Central Timew

PvP experience: Minimal, But skilled. I've played ArmA II quite a bit.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD + M9 SD + L85/AS50

Team Experience: Decent, I play with real life friends occasionally so I have some experience.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can navigate major cities easily and know the map well enough.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes, I understand the grid system.

Edited by TheAndrewTaco1337

Dayz Name: Icharus

Time Zone: GMT 0 (UK)

PvP experience: Done a share of mercenary killings and fighting for my life in cherno, not to mention sniping those pesky spawn killers for being unfair :)

Team Experience: This would be my... 3rd clan after the 1st one (GMS) became another clan then slowly dissolved and the and the 2nd clan rarely plays Day Z and I have only been with them a short while. Also done some brief medicing and raiding :)

How familiar with the map are you?: I can pretty much get to Pobeda from Kamenka as a fresh spawn... well if I had food and water :) Very familiar with the map :)

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes,I was a Helicopter pilot in both of my old clans and had to know how to give and find grid refs and bearings. Bearings not so much but I have some experience in finding people with a Compass bearing.

Favourite gun: Tricky question. I have a few. Primary wise I'd say I love the SVD Camo or the M4a1 CCO SD depending on my mood (sniper or rifleman) but I don't mind any gun I get...

...as long as it isn't a AKM. That stuffs loud as hell >.> Otherwise secondary I'd go with the m9 sd for night time, G17 for day.

Question, why do you enjoy the SVD over other weapons?

• Like 1

Dayz Name: Andrew

How long have you played Dayz: 1-2 months

Time Zone: U.S. Central

PvP experience: Minimal, But skilled

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD + M9 SD + L85/AS50

Team Experience: Decent

How familiar with the map are you?: I can navigate major cities easily and know the map well enough.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes.

Your age is of importance, which is the very reason Ace asked you to state it

Your age is of importance, which is the very reason Ace asked you to state it

That's odd, because age was left out of most other applications. If it really is needed, I'm 20.

Dayz Name: Kyle

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

PvP experience: A lot of gun fights and teamwork leading to me having over 250+ kills in DayZ.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Anything that will take down a player and zombie alike.

Team Experience: I spent about 4 weeks in a Survivor clan. After that I joined a couple of bandit clans that lasted for a day or two.

How familiar with the map are you?: I know all of the map seeing I played Arma itself without the mod.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes I know how to use Grid coords and a compass.

Dayz Name: Kyle

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

PvP experience: A lot of gun fights and teamwork leading to me having over 250+ kills in DayZ.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Anything that will take down a player and zombie alike.

Team Experience: I spent about 4 weeks in a Survivor clan. After that I joined a couple of bandit clans that lasted for a day or two.

How familiar with the map are you?: I know all of the map seeing I played Arma itself without the mod.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes I know howto use Grid coords and a compass.

Accepted.

Question, why do you enjoy the SVD over other weapons?

Well, a lot of people ask me that and I say why not!

Personally the AS50 and M107 are just too big, too loud, and too easy to use. Unfortunately regardless of if you have a ghillie, the 50 cals are just too easy to spot when aimed and are therefore not very good stealth snipers.

Don't get me wrong. I love using the DMR and M24 but as they are only 800 meters effective range and 2 shot kills they aren't my favourite. This is because (especially in a lone wolf pvp situation) the first shot gives away your rough position, and trying to pick off teams can be very difficult when they scatter for the buildings and hills.

Now we move on to the good ol Dragunov. As a sniper, its range damage and sound (to zombies) is almost exactly between the Marksmen rifles and the 50 cal snipers. It sounds very similar to the DMR (and thus M14 AIM) meaning it can't always be distinguished. Its Russian PSO scope hits the nail on the head. In a tense (sniper) fight where you don't have the time to pull out a Rangefinder that scope is the thing to have. I wish all snipers could have it, but unfortunately they can't.

Now over other weapons, that is a tougher question. I don't necessarily prefer it over other weapons. It all depends on what I feel/ need to be/ should be doing. Recently, with no luck finding any sniper I've been hauling around Cherno with a M4A1 CCO SD. Fortunately that's not much of a problem, it's one of my favourite rifles.