Acevedo

CSA Recruitment Center (International Clan)

Dayz Name: Jackarougi

How long have you played Dayz: I've been playing DayZ since around late July.

Time Zone: Australian East Standard Time (AEST)

PvP experience: I have a fair bit of PvP experience. I tend to gear up with friends in the major coastal cities, usually with PvP occuring along the way, and then move around to a lot of PvP heavy areas such as North-West airfield and Stary Sobor.

Favorite Gun/Combo: I like to use a combination of the M4/M16 and any kind of sniper I can find in my pack. I like to use pretty much any pistol as a sidearm because I only tend to use it against zombies and go for headshots.

Team Experience: I have spent the majority of my time playing DayZ with a group consisting of me and three friends. We all tend to play differing roles, medic, sniper etc. We don't play the game with a true military feel which is what I want, and am hoping to get through this clan if I am accepted.

How familiar with the map are you?: I can find my way to all large cities and just about all the small towns without a map and a compass if I can get my bearings from the sun/clouds.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes.

Can you go more in depth with your pvp experience? I'm liking a lot of what you've said.

Dayz Name: PinkPwnyHD

How long have you played Dayz: 4 - 5 months

Time Zone: 00:00 GMT UK

PvP experience: Lots, 50+ kills

best combo is 9 kills in 30 mins

Favorite Gun/Combo: m4a1 cco sd + dmr

Team Experience: good, i know millitary tactics and vocal commands

How familiar with the map are you?: good

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yes

Dayz Name: PinkPwnyHD

How long have you played Dayz: 4 - 5 months

Time Zone: 00:00 GMT UK

PvP experience: Lots, 50+ kills

best combo is 9 kills in 30 mins

Favorite Gun/Combo: m4a1 cco sd + dmr

Team Experience: good, i know millitary tactics and vocal commands

How familiar with the map are you?: good

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yes

Accepted.

Dayz Name: Altzer

How long have you played Dayz: 2 months but have been playing arma 2 for a bit longer.

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.

PvP experience: Mostly gunfights at high risk areas.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Mk 48 Mod 0 / pdw

Team Experience: Playing in a group of three with friends and regular arma 2

How familiar with the map are you?: Can find my way with landmarks.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes

Dayz Name: Altzer

How long have you played Dayz: 2 months but have been playing arma 2 for a bit longer.

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.

PvP experience: Mostly gunfights at high risk areas.

Favorite Gun/Combo: Mk 48 Mod 0 / pdw

Team Experience: Playing in a group of three with friends and regular arma 2

How familiar with the map are you?: Can find my way with landmarks.

Could you go more in depth with the team experience and how old are you?

Dayz Name: Too many aliases to list, Skype is blaedthompson1

How long have you played Dayz: approx 1 month

Time Zone: EST (Canada)

PvP experience: Plenty (Stary, Cherno, Elektro raids, NWAF sweeping, etc)

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50/LS85 and an m9 silenced.

Team Experience: Lots, i am usually an effective counter sniper providing i have a spotter for quick range finding.

How familiar with the map are you?: very familiar.

Edited by blaedt

Could you go more in depth with the team experience and how old are you?

I'm 19. as far as team experience goes everyone in the three man group had a role and we use caution and tactics if we suspect hostiles. and for arma 2 team play well I played free so it was usually scraping together the people who weren't team killing and trying to get them into a working group to complete objectives as a cohesive squad which normally worked fairly well.

Dayz Name: Chris

How long have you played Dayz: About a month

Time Zone: Central Time

PvP experience: Alot of sniping at the NW Airfield and around Elektro

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85 Thermal and AS50 with the M9 SD

Team Experience: Would be my first clan on DayZ but ive been in 100s of clans over many games. I follow directions and actually listen to people.

How familiar with the map are you?: Pretty familiar

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes, I use these alot in the game.

Edited by Mrcrawley

Dayz Name: Silent Violence

How long have you played Dayz: since June

Time Zone: GMT

PvP experience: good experience

Favorite Gun/Combo: M24/DMR--M4A1 CCO SD

Team Experience: Never played as a clan, only in a team of 3

How familiar with the map are you?: I know the map very well

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: compass yes, cords not yet

Thanks alot

Day-Z Name: Dasani

How long have you played Day-Z: Been playing for around 1 1/2 months ( every day)

Time Zones: Pacific Time zone

PvP experience: I have been playing CS since I was in the 4th grade. Made my way to mw2, mw3, blackops, tf2, cs, cs:source, the works basically. I'm more into the FPS genre. Over watch for my friends as well as killing snipers.

Favorite gun: Anything that can shoot, I'll make do with it. AKM, AS50, M107, DMR, L85 thermal.

Team experience: I can prefer teams, I've always played games that promote team work.

Map: As far as the map goes, I'm very familiar with objects, distance and towns.

Grid coordinates/ bearings: Yes I do know how to use grid coordinates and bearings.

Edited by dASANI

Dayz Name: chdsbd

How long have you played Dayz: about a month

Time Zone: EST.

PvP experience: I have been playing FPS for many years.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD w/ DMR or L85A2 TWS

Team Experience: I have been in clans for BF3 for about half a year.

How familiar with the map are you?: I know the major cites and I have a map and gps so I can easily navigate.

Dayz Name:Oni or Oninohiro

How long have you played Dayz:Going on a month

Time Zone:(UTC-07:00) Arizona

PvP experience:

Yes, I have done overwatch, spotting and counter sniping. Form in and outside cities.

Favorite Gun/Combo:M24, M4 and the M9sd

Team Experience:Yes, I prefer to work in teams.

How familiar with the map are you?:Fairly, though there are still things I learn everyday.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?Yes, I give coords bottom to left. and bearing by looking a the compass.

Dayz Name:Oni or Oninohiro

How long have you played Dayz:Going on a month

Time Zone:(UTC-07:00) Arizona

PvP experience:

Yes, I have done overwatch, spotting and counter sniping. Form in and outside cities.

Favorite Gun/Combo:M24, M4 and the M9sd

Team Experience:Yes, I prefer to work in teams.

How familiar with the map are you?:Fairly, though there are still things I learn everyday.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?Yes, I give coords bottom to left. and bearing by looking a the compass.

Accepted.

Dayz Name: chdsbd

How long have you played Dayz: about a month

Time Zone: EST.

PvP experience: I have been playing FPS for many years.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD w/ DMR or L85A2 TWS

Team Experience: I have been in clans for BF3 for about half a year.

How familiar with the map are you?: I know the major cites and I have a map and gps so I can easily navigate.

Can you talk about your actual dayz experience rather than other games?

I really want to get into a serious DayZ clan. I hope this can be it.

Dayz Name: MrBry

How long have you played Dayz: 2 months

Time Zone: PST

PvP experience: Alot i can snipe, play CQB, and use teamwork while doing all of that.

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50, M4 CCO SD,

Team Experience: Playing with a tactical group of friends for about a month

How familiar with the map are you?: Very just give me a map and i can basically navigate it.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes im experienced in all of that.

Dayz Name: Broken

How long have you played Dayz: About one and a half weeks.

Time Zone: GMT Atlantic Time

PvP experience: None.

Favorite Gun/Combo: I haven't really used that many guns (I've only had a Makarov, Akm Kobra and a Double Barrel shotgun)

Team Experience: I've tried to gather some friends together but we either couldn't find each other before we got killed or just couldn't get on at the same time.

How familiar with the map are you?: Not very. (I only know some places around Cherno and Elektro.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: I've got a compass IG but I couldn't figure out how to open it to try. xD

I am quite the noob if you ask me, so I was looking for a group or some type of clan that possibly might be able to help me learn more about the game.

Dayz Name: Pendragon

How long have you played Dayz: 1 Month (Please do not judge me about how long i have played)

Time Zone: EASTERN TIME -5 GMT

PvP experience: I'm very tactical. I have played Arma II and Arma OA for quite some time... I Check all corners! I breach doors very well. And i love being tactical! In general im a good PvPer

Favorite Gun/Combo: Well it depends on what we can get! or if we raid someone good. M4A1 CCO SD (Gotta love silenced weapons) With a M1911 or a G17. And if possible NVGS or Range Finder <3

Team Experience: I have been in many clans.. Groups. I'm very friendly! I cooperate with people very well. I can take orders when needed!

How familiar with the map are you?: Pretty familiar!

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes grid coords!

Dayz Name:

bigbobbyd

How long have you played Dayz:

2 months

Time Zone:

UTC/GMT -7 hours

PvP experience:

a good bit from electro to nw airfield

Favorite Gun/Comboh:

hard to say i enjoy playing many positions m9 sd on side and whatever i love alot of the guns in game

Team Experience:

a good bit played with a clan for a while but it fell apart but im also a paintball player so in a firefight i do talk alot but only about the situation at hand

How familiar with the map are you?:

very

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:

yes

im really just looking for a group of guys to watch my back and kick some ass with. pls lmk via pm if i am accepted i have been playing on private hives lately but still have a fully geared guy on the hive

Application:

Dayz Name: MadJim

How long have you played Dayz: Since release of mod

Time Zone: UK

PvP experience: got lots of games tbh my fav are bf3, socom, cs, arma 2

Favorite Gun/Combo: DMR, m14 - as50,m4a1 cco sd

Team Experience: not sure what you mean by this but in all the games i play are teamwork, the people i have played with in this game(domination, dayz etc) and in real life i am in the army - team work is vital

How familiar with the map are you?: very familar

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yes :P

Dayz Name:Nastnic.

How long have you played Dayz: Almost 3 months.

Time Zone: UTC-08:00 (USA West Coast)

PvP experience: Been doing this for awhile, I know that nobody is friendly.

Favorite Gun/Combo: I can do whatever. A favorite would be. M4A1 CCO SD. and a DMR. Sidearm would be anything really.

Team Experience: Have only played in one other Clan, but have played with other people for most of my Day Z career.

How familiar with the map are you?: Very, only small distant towns in the north give me trouble.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes recently finally figured out grid coordinates, but have always known how to use compass bearings/call outs.

Thanks, Nick.

Edited by Orlough

Hi!

I've been looking for a serious DayZ clan for quite a while now and it looks like I finally found one.

Don't know if there is a age policy but I hope that most people are at least 18+.

Dayz Name: Ripy

How long have you played Dayz: About 2-3 months.

Time Zone: GMT +1 ( The Netherlands )

PvP experience: I've had my fair share of encounters and gunfights ^^

Favorite Gun/Combo: M16 ACOG ( Yes it makes as much sound as a car crash but still.. )

Team Experience: I've been playing DayZ only with one friend. But I have a lot of team experience in COD2, and all of the Battlefield games. So I know my team tactics ^^

How familiar with the map are you?: I know all the main locations.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: Yes 100%.

Cheers!

Dayz Name: iMa Boss

How long have you played Dayz: 3 Months and have been really working on my skills and stleath as a Sniper and close range as a Player. I think I have enough skill to kill anyone.

Time Zone: EST

PvP experience: I have been in 2 clans clans and we have done a lot of killing. I am very experience at the art of combat and not freaking out when someone is shooting at us. I have tactically killed many players by flanking and not just running right at them and I have also found many by just being stealthy and following many players.

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50 Ghullie M4A1 CCO SD G17 All equipment.

Team Experience: I have been in 2 clan and we have worked very well together. We have killed many players and squads and also taken down vehicle from cars to Helicopters. I'm only issue is that they are not on enough for me and I'm looking for serious players who can be on throughout the day and night and also be very professional can call out anything that they see.

How familiar with the map are you?: I know every little place on the map and can give the coords of citys without looking on the map.

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: I have a lot of experience using gridcoords/compass.

Edited by Twhitehurst4