Acevedo

CSA Recruitment Center (International Clan)

Chernarus Salvation Army

LzEdq.jpg

MOTTO: "We are tactical, we are notorious, we are soldiers..."

Mission Statement: THE CSA (CHERNARUS SALVATION ARMY) is a band of soldiers that will offer protection and shelter to all of our own fellow members. This is an organization that will stick together with our members helping each other and surviving together communicating through our own teamspeak server. We have one main server and one backup. We are an International clan, consisting of many different nations. We play during all times as different members have different schedules. We also have a military ranking system that our member are ranked by. (for example, I'm a Squad leader.) We are cautious when it comes to other players, but if you are unarmed chances are we will leave you be.

So you want to join?: Our requirements for the group are the following. You need to have a working microphone as well as teamspeak 3. In addition to this you need to speak English fluently and must be willing to help each other. Also you must be willing to cooperate with others in charge in emergency situations. (Such as our base being attacked) In order to join fill out an app and we will send you a message if we want you to join. (we do a sort of draft system now) Older players are encouraged as we are mostly 17/18+ but we do have a few younger. As of recently we are being more selective with our recruiting process. We have received an influx of recruits this past week and are searching for the best possible. We are moving this clan into a more professional atmosphere(Call outs, Compass Degrees, Clear Comms).

Application:

Dayz Name:

How long have you played Dayz:

Time Zone:

PvP experience:

Favorite Gun/Combo:

Team Experience:

How familiar with the map are you?:

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?:

Rules: There arent many rules to adhere to in our community. But they are vital to your survival, and the survival of our Army.

One: Never betray one of your own, if you do you will not make it far.

Two: Don't exploit or hack. This includes alt+f4ing and especially hacking. Even if you are mad and you get killed somehow, stay in and if we go down we go down in some honor.

Signed CSA (Squad Leader) ACE

Edited by Acevedo
  • Like 1

Hey, a friend and I have been looking at this for a while and wanted to apply.

Mine:

Dayz Name: CreamCheeseAssassin

How long have you played Dayz: Around a month and a half

Time Zone: EST

PvP experience: Lots.

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO & M24.

His:

DayZ Name : Miku

How long have you played DayZ : Over a month.

Time Zone: US Central Time

PvP experience: Lots, over 30 players killed

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85A2 AWS and AS50.

Edited by CreamCheeseAssassin

Dayz Name:Kupal

How long have you played Dayz:a few months

Time Zone:-8gmt

PvP experience:mostly stay between Cherno and Elektro

Favorite Gun/Combo: DMR or As50/M4A1 Camo SD

I like what I'm seeing both above are accepted I will pm the info.

DayZ Name: Jeremy

How long have you played DayZ: A month and a half

TimeZone: Pacific Standard time

PvP Experience: Multiple clans using TeamSpeak 3 and Mumble. Uses communication to guide clan members to make kills. Killed dozens of players, not afraid to take a shot, and patient before making a shot. Merciless.

Favorite Gun Combo: M4A1 CCO SD, L85 Thermal, G17, Rangefinder.

Hope to see you in the battlefield!~

Dayz Name: Rigimortis

How long have you played Dayz: 7

Time Zone: GMT

PvP experience: Unreal Tournament 2004 Comp clan player, CS for 6+ years, Day of defeat 6+ years, It goes on... :P

Favorite Gun/Combo: FN Fal, Berreta m92

Day Z name: PC

How long have you played Day Z: 2 months

Time Zone: GMT London

PvP experience: quite a lot, I like to play in elektro and cherno in high populated servers, scavenging what I can and killing better players to take their guns (instead of looting the airfields etc)

​ Favorite Gun Combo: Hatchet, M4A1 CCO, AS50

Hope to play with you guys soon

PvP Experience: Multiple clans using TeamSpeak 3 and Mumble. Uses communication to guide clan members to make kills. Killed dozens of players, not afraid to take a shot, and patient before making a shot. Merciless.

Accepted!

Dayz Name: Zyfer

How long have you played Dayz: 1 month, my arma 2 experience in other mods like ACE are higher with about 3 months on my back of arma experience, played with tactical gamers where tactical experience was a must or you were out of there.

Time Zone: GMT+1 Denmark

PvP experience: NWAF, a little bit of NEAF, Stary, Cherno, Elektro, Western forest, Northern forest, experienced pilot, want me to land in a forest? i can do it lol :)

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD, DMR, M9SD. ive got an NVG and Rangefinder on me, and im currently very bushy.

hoping to get the opportunity to get ingame and have some fun with you guys :)

Edited by Zyfer

Dayz Name: Zyfer

How long have you played Dayz: 1 month, my arma 2 experience in other mods like ACE are higher with about 3 months on my back of arma experience, played with tactical gamers where tactical experience was a must or you were out of there.

Time Zone: GMT+1 Denmark

PvP experience: NWAF, a little bit of NEAF, Stary, Cherno, Elektro, Western forest, Northern forest, experienced pilot, want me to land in a forest? i can do it lol :)

Favorite Gun/Combo: M4A1 CCO SD, DMR, M9SD. ive got an NVG and Rangefinder on me, and im currently very bushy.

hoping to get the opportunity to get ingame and have some fun with you guys :)

Accepted, will pm you the info.

Hey there, very interesting in joining as you guys seem dedicated and take the game seriously. I posted my own "Looking for squad" thread last night and a bloke by the name of "Acevedo" referred me to this thread in which I could apply.

DayZ name: VANTUS

How long have you played DayZ: logged over 100 hours of it

Time zone: GMT +10 (Brisbane, Australia)

Will you stay loyal to our group: Of course! Very keen to join this group.

What is your primary role: I'd have to say Sniper. Can determine range of people without rangefinders (by using milldots on the scope and a certain maths formular). Been sniping all the time since my first day playing. Very accurate. If Sniper role is taken, my next best class to play would be assault. I can also drive well. I can pretty much playing any role, but those 2 roles would be my most familiar/best role to play.

PvP experience: Came from a background of highly competitive Call of Duty 4. Spend most of my time around NWAF, Stary and so on. Constantly sniping people, it just brings too much excitement for me haha.

Other info about myself: I'm 17, very active on DayZ and I would consider my playstyle as smart and tactical.

Thanks!

Edited by VANTUS

Dayz Name: Kieran

How long have you played Dayz: about 2 to 3 weeks give our take

Time Zone: GMT (London)

PvP experience: Minimal im relatively new but ready and willing to learn

Favorite Gun/Combo: id say atm would be revolver and a M4A1

Il be honest i havent played as much as the others applying here but i am willing and do have experience with FPS games and stratergy's

Dayz Name: Logan

How long have you played Dayz: Over 6 months

Time Zone: Central

PvP experience: Many kills, have been in clans and small groups but they eventually disbanded for one reason or another.

Favorite Gun/Combo: AS50, M9SD (I don't feel the need to have a second primary)

Dayz Name: RedNex

How long have you played Dayz: 1 Month

Time Zone: GMT

PvP experience: Im not very experienced tbh but im not a complete newb, i enjoy playing as recon/spotter and most of the times im not the one doing the kills.

Favorite Gun/Combo: L85 thermal & M9 SD (no need to 2nd primary)

Additional: Im serious about Dayz, im 24 of age from Portugal, Lisbon, my english is fluent but with accent, hope its not a problem.

Edited by Hexa88

TimeZone: uk ?

PvP Experience:no clans as of yet , love solo but i think its time for a change !

Favorite Gun Combo: Any Recon Class and im good to goo !

Dayz Name:

Hellblaza

How long have you played Dayz:

1 Month and a bit

Time Zone:

UTC (London)

PvP experience:

Quite a bit as I stay in Cherno and Elektro regularly.

Favorite Gun/Combo:

I have two favourite combos

Mp5sd6/M9sd

Ak-74/Revolver

Application:

Dayz Name:Maclawa

How long have you played Dayz:1 month

Time Zone:-5

PvP experience:Death

Favorite Gun/Combo:anything SD,

Looking for a group to play w/

Dayz Name: Dildo baggins ( my little brother started playing it and quit after 3 days and i cant change the profile name nor can i create a new one)

How long have you played Dayz: a month and a half

Time Zone: Est. +2

PvP experience: alot of murders. I started out friendly , my first 2 weeks that is and i got stabbed in the back by my fellow survivors. Now i wont hesitate to shoot if i see a gun in the hands of a stranger ...

Favorite Gun/Combo: If i have to be completley honest , i'd have to say the l85a2 aws and a g17 or an m9 sd.

Additional: I SPEAK english very well and i almost have no accent. I have always been a lone wolf but taken some men with me and i even got a group of noobs who i picked up with my bus on their feet and tought them the basics and what does it mean to survive. The 4 gentlemen were very thankful until they shot me in the back of the head :)

He's in my clan and is applying for yours lol.

Nice clan hopping.

You just joined us.

Good luck being tagged as a clan hopper.

• Like 1

Updated Application Below

Edited by reeddreed

The form has been updated and recruiting is back in process.

He's in my clan and is applying for yours lol.

Nice clan hopping.

You just joined us.

Good luck being tagged as a clan hopper.

Clan hopper, hm?

This was a message you sent to me in pm:

Sent Yesterday, 04:51 PM

So you don't tell anyone your quitting etc and just go behind clans back and post an app for another one lmao?

Shows a lot of character in you.

My reply:

Perhaps,

But you should reconsider.

I was nice enough to leave all of your items and camps alone. I was also kind enough not to shadow the clan and give away the information to my new clan as well.

Also, I didn't get one day and shoot all of your teammates like Ghost did and just left. Nor did I attempt to get on one day and murder all of you guys while you're all together in a Ural.

And if you really want to know why I left, it's because you don't communicate and clearly aren't committed to your clan. Your leadership deteriorates the good players you have in your clan: You don't work on the website enough on the website either. All you do is procrastinate, play CS:GO, ignore HALF of your members, and ask for money in return for a server which not only didn't work, but you're hardly even using it.

Generally, doesn't it seem like you simply want to boss people around? Most of the work in DayZ gets done when you're not there in AOW, so why be with a person who's a third wheel?

In comparison

I'm currently with a committed team who's dedicated to using communication and strategy... And not surprising, I've gotten quite a few kills (6 in one night, compared to the 1 every two days) and haven't died by their side. No more bickering in TeamSpeak3 when comms. need to be cleared. There are tons of squads, missions, objectives, and tons and tons of murder.

Also, you can't spell, can't use any grammar, and why did you even use "etc"? in your sentence of a message? it's etc. <- insert period there. Also, why is it a question? It's a statement

And about character...

You don't have any of it. If you had to make this message simply to create an impulsive response of absence with a horrible sentence structure, grammar, and spelling to have an attempt at what is an insult at the end, the only thing I can conclude is that you're pathetic.

I quietly walked away, I didn't say a word, while I could have taken quite a bit with me, but spoiled children have to open their mouths, don't they? They always need the last word

PS

Don't worry, your items are safe. Talk about character... Right? :P

My clan mates say hi. And we're a great team. If you're not willing to accept the fact that I'm gone, so be it :D

Dayz Name: Destroyerx

How long have you played Dayz: about a month

Time Zone: US central

PvP experience: about 10-20 murders (most of my death were from friends)

Favorite Gun/Combo: M16/M4/M24/AS50

Team Experience: ive played with friends some who took this sersously and some who didnt, i was one of the more serous ones of the group

How familiar with the map are you?: very familiar with cherno, elctro, stary and NWAF(but who goes up there :) )

Do you know how to use grid coords/ Compass bearings?: yes

Current gear: is AS50( i know how to zero and use milidots) all of the utilities, lee enfield( killed a sniper with it lol they didnt have a 2nd prim so i kept it) rangefinders, NVGs.

PS. I am 15 so i am in high school i get out around 2:50 my time and am home by 3:10 - 3:25

P.P.S I am willing to download Teamspeak( i have vent,skype)

Edited by destroyerx
  • Like 1