Sign in to follow this  
HonestSpade8

Looking forward in joining a clan/ group

Hello , i bought the game 2 days ago mainly for dayz and after dying 3 times ( i lived in average 2 hourh where i got AK47s / M1911s ) i finally see that you need a group to succeed in DayZ.

So here i am , 17yr old , ingame name HonestSpade8 , looking forward in joining a clan. Or just someone to play with . Actually i have nothing in any server because i died this morning on a mountain top... I have a quality Mic / ventrillo / teamspeak/skype etc for communications. please private message me !

Edited by HonestSpade8

Same thing for me. I just finished downloading DayZ and I think it is ready for its first launch.

I am living in Quebec, 17 years old. I am a good teamplayer (well, depend with who...). My first language is french, but I can easily speak and understand english.

I have a microphone, skype, steam and some other, but if you want to talk with me with a microphone, I would prefer to do it in-game.

Honest, if you want to team up with me, it would be ok ;)

Je suis quebecois aussi ! LoL! Ahah faut trouver un serveur

Edited by HonestSpade8
  • Like 1

hey guys I'd like to team up as well I just got the game too. I can't survive on my own farthest I got today was finding a G17 but was dehydrated and got overrun. I have a mic and vent/skype/TS and can play pretty late tonight so hit me up! skype randall.head

Nice! On va se creer un group Qc :D.

Ajoute moi sur steam (SnakeShit956 ou Snake956 [QC]) ou sur skype (Snakeshit956)

EDIT: J'attend que tu m'ajoute pour commencer a jouer.

Edited by Snake956