Sign in to follow this  
donakowski1@gmail.com

Looking for a Group/Clan/Friend or Two.

Well I've been playing DayZ for about a month now, and this game is a lot more fun running around with a group and what not. I'm still relatively new and looking to learn, but get around well, although I'm a very cautious player never really venturing into the large cities mostly hitting up small farms, and deer stands and all that. Basically I'm looking to find a group that I'm able to just get online with and have a fun time looting and killing some Zombies. (Not other players unless it's for a defensive purpose. Obviously). I'm 18, Eastern Time zone(U.S) and prefer to use TeamSpeak just because, well that's all I have. Really, what I'm looking for is something that's structured, and organized. Thanks, and looking forward to playing!

Edited by Preston1

I'm not in a group or anything, I play solo and It get's kinda boring sometimes :L I have good gear and if you want to group up, I can get you geared up with a m249 saw or as50. Please reply!

Are either of you playing in the next 30 minutes to 6 hours? I'm just downloading the game now and want to play with some others who know their way around.

I'm not in a group or anything, I play solo and It get's kinda boring sometimes :L I have good gear and if you want to group up, I can get you geared up with a m249 saw or as50. Please reply!

Thanks man! I'm going to give this a little more time, but if/when nothing else comes up I will definitely get in contact with you!

Edited by Preston1

Add me on steam: Stealth421

Been playing for a few weeks and know what I'm doing. Just recently died so I gotta restart.

hey stealth421 you mind if i add you. i started playing yesterday. i'm getting better at being cautious but it would be much easier if someone showed me the ropes. i have mic if that helps. my steam is : ingloriouscrack

Sure. I haven't explored north of the two main cities; Cherno and Elektro so I can't guide you to the good weapons but maybe you and I can go with someone who knows where the good stuff is.

hey stealth. tried to add you on steam. apparently steam wishes for you to handle your profile buisness before my request goes through lol. steam can be really lame sometimes.

Ok well I added you. May the Thomas guy above can show us where to get better weapons if he's down.

Edited by Stealth2668

Ok well I added you. May the Thomas guy above can show us where to get better weapons if he's down.

Yeah, that's cool. I'm going to loot the NWAF, and I have a atv, so I can loot some guns. Sadly some alt-f4-er took my saw :(