Sign in to follow this  
josuna123

I have a bicycle to trade.

I just sniped a guy off his bicycle, sorry to whomever it was. I was looking for one to spawn all day and I saw you coming from a mile away. I wasn't going to kill him, I just told myself if I don't get him in one shot then i'll let him go on as he pleased. One shot at 200m was all it took. I don't play like a bandit, but i've been looking for a bicycle for myself and a friend for days now.

Anyways, on to the trade. I have a bicycle which I don't plan on using anymore because my friend won't log on anytime soon for me to be able to do anything with it. If your in need of a reliable vehicle to get up North, this bicycle is for you. All I ask for is a ghillie suit.

Best "Vehicle" in the game..

best use of it? just take the bicycle and check camps, you'll find tons of camps up north with duped ghillie.. Win Win

You know that the vehicles are tied to the server you found it on right?

Yup, you never know though maybe someone who isn't tied to a server is looking for a quick ride up North to gear up.

Bandit scum ;)

Nope. I've been waiting for a bike to spawn for a while and to keep busy I would run down the hill towards fresh spawns being chased by zombies to save them. I even gave one an AK-74 that the dude on the bike had. The opportunity was there and I had to take it. Had I ran up to him while he had a weapon chances are the guy on the bike would have killed me.

Your last post makes little sense, I have a 2 free bikes for anyone who was seriously interested (Don't abuse me). What OP did was pretty much banditry, killing someone for better 'gear'.

Edited by jwjw

You're a dick, but it made me laugh.