dublinazo123

Huge problem with the graphics (fps)

Hello!

I bought the Arma II + the OA thing with a friend so we can both play together Day Z. Tried the singleplayer to understand the gameplay and stuff, and I realized that I had all the settings at the highest possible and it ran very smoothly.. However, when we started playing Day Z it ran awful, lagging alot and the fps got very low, I asked my friend if he had the same problem, but he didn't. I'd really aprecciate some help because the game is awesome but I can't enjoy it, and everytime I got shot I cant shoot back because of the lag.

Here are my pc specs:

AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Processor

2 GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Thanks ! :)

DayZ is pretty awfully optimized compared to the base ArmA game, it's really more of a problem that needs to be ironed out during the development and there's honestly not a whole lot you can do to goet it to run better.

DayZ is pretty awfully optimized compared to the base ArmA game, it's really more of a problem that needs to be ironed out during the development and there's honestly not a whole lot you can do to goet it to run better.

Well I forgot to mention that the pc specs of my friend are worse than mine. Should I reinstall both Arma II and the OA?

Also, is my pc good enough?

Edited by dublinazo123

Well I forgot to mention that the pc specs of my friend are worse than mine. Should I reinstall both Arma II and the OA?

Also, is my pc good enough?

You might want to upgrade your RAM.