tHe_GiPs

BattlEye Invalid GUID

Hello If I want to play on a server DayZ comes after a few seconds this error: BattlEye Invalid GUID

Please help me ---> THANKS

Try to download the latest files from here.

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

And like it says on the site install the files here.

(ArmA 2: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in your ArmA 2 install directory

OA: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your OA install directory)

I'm having this problem too. I updated battleye. It doesn't occur until about 30s after I spawn.

Ive had that problem too,(until yesterday) and this is how i solved it:

--------->Oh and btw, dont blame me if you screw up in the regedit, if you dont know what too do google for a guide.<----------------------------

1. Uninstall arma 2 and/or arma free, operation arrowhead and battleeye!

2. Go into regedit and delete the folders with the cd-keys(But write them up if something goes wrong...) i deleted the whole bohemia interactive folder(also i had 2 for some reason)

3. install arma 2, and launch it.

4. Install operation arrowhead, and launch it.

5. install the latest beta patch.

6. Get six launcher and let it download DayZ for you.

And that should solve your problems if you do it in the RIGHT ORDER, thats important! :)

--------->Oh and btw, dont blame me if you screw up in the regedit, if you dont know what too do google for a guide.<----------------------------

Good luck!

Worst explanation and/or fix. You advise people to do things in Regedit but do not give any direction... yet you say "don't blame you if you mess something up". It may be obvious to you, but not to everyone. If you are going to half-ass an attempt at helping. Don't bother.

Sincerely,

A frustrated troubleshooter

I have this same problem currently. I just reinstalled for the second time, now using the method from the comment above... but i still get this same GUID error :(

Yeah, and not one person has any idea or help on the matter. Other than a useless "help" post above. I would really appreciate any help people. This is game breaking and a sever annoyance.

The interesting thing is that i was able to play yesterday for 2 hours... this problem started today for some reason...

Well, i gave up on the game until it gets into Beta at least... These errors doesn't seem to go away.

Worst explanation and/or fix. You advise people to do things in Regedit but do not give any direction... yet you say "don't blame you if you mess something up". It may be obvious to you' date=' but not to everyone. If you are going to half-ass an attempt at helping. Don't bother.

Sincerely,

A frustrated troubleshooter

[/quote']

I gave direction, The bohemia interactive folder in regedit.. If you dont know what regedit is, google it, if you dont know what a folder is, google it, if you want too solve the problem, then do it instead of whining.

I used the mystical power of google; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2

is that direction enough for you?

Ive helped several friends with this, and if you cant do it, your doing it wrong its as simple as that.