Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy McNulty

I met 4 players today, 4 of them were hackers.

Isnt it just too much? I unloaded 10 bullets into the first guy, then he turned around and killed me. Then I met a group of 3 people, I sneaked behind them and started shooting with my AKM. They were really close, 2-4 meters max. Nothing happened, they survived around 60 bullets. They were absolutely lame, I unloaded whole clip, reloaded my gun, another 30 bullets, and then I got instakilled..Happened on NW airfield.

Am I unlucky or most of the people playing this game are hackers? Dont go on UK22, it seems to be full of hackers

• Like 1

This made me lol ^.^

Also Unlucky man I've only ever come across 1 hacker and they killed everyone on the server -.-

Edited by Cheese_omg

This made me lol ^.^

Also Unlucky man I've only ever come across 1 hacker and they killed everyone on the server -.-

I get killed by hackers at least once a day

You must be very unlucky and I mean very

- Suggestion stay away from other players?

That funny as me n mate were on that same server few day ago n some guy teleported to our loc on a ATV an run us over but we put like 30 bullets each in him cant say name as tags of on Vet but yeh game run by Hackers even the addmin was one

Ive only encountered 2 hackers, both TPed the server and started shooting, I was able to abort both times before getting shot.

I get killed by hackers at least once a day

Likewise. > I Dont bother leaving the coast because of it. No need to anyway, with all these weapon crates lying around and all. :rolleyes:

, they survived around 60 bullets. They were absolutely lame, I unloaded whole clip, reloaded my gun, another 30 bullets, and then I got instakilled.

Apparently they were deaf too. 60 bullets? Exaggerate much?

You must be very unlucky and I mean very

- Suggestion stay away from other players?

Whats the point playing the game if you're just going to stay away from other players?

That's online singleplayer mode and it's fucking pointless.

yeah, stay away from players! i mean really. just get a nice gun and live in the forests! just imagine how exciting it will be when you find that cow. Lakes would be exhilarating! You could really bask in the beauty of the trees and run all day, now that would be the life

• Like 1

I was playing on a private server last night, running around in cherno throwing flares and chem lights everywhere, I didn't care if I died. Luckily no snipers. Later I ran into 2 guys both needed blood and one needed morphine. So I run to the hospital get the stuff, run back Dr up both guys, one of them gives me blood, then bam a hacker TP's in and kills us. I got a couple shots in with my ax though, lol.

Sucks for the other 2 guys they had some good stuff. I had an ax an flares.