Sign in to follow this  
Leonidous

Dat feeling....

When I started this game all I was after was the amazing guns and loot. One day after some scavenging in electro I start to head north, only a double barrel shot-gun and in-hand with some food and drink and a alice pack. Then I spot a tent and in it I find a mk 48 mod 0 with 3 clips and a m4a1 cco sd. Those were the two weapons I took but there was also a SAW in it, unfortunately I didn't have enough room for it.

But now I am up north raiding nw arifield and stary sobor, with absolutely nothing happening. I am actually debating on whether or not I should just suicide, because the coast always seemed more fun and there are more players there. What is there to do up north?

Well you'll find more people north side on a medium population server... most clans don't join high pops and trek around the airfields because of server lag and the chance they will lose gear.

In fact I've found it less populated up north on high pops in general. Few stray further north then the Sobors.

Also it isn't just the airfields up north there's towns like Vybor, and the City that is treated like cancer Berezino. These all can be hot spots for players but flying solo you may be killed rather swiftly due to the fact that northward people aren't about TDM and more about squad play.

Keep low move quick and have fun.