U.G.N - Jedi Panda

GB #500 - London Zombie Dungeons - Discussion Thread

Hey everyone,

Please use this thread to discuss events on, GB #500 - London Zombie Dungeons.

Admin email is; londonzombiedungeons@gmail.com

Cheers!!

• Like 1

I would kindly appreciate if no one takes a bus which is on a steep hill against some trees, thanks.

Theres a blue Ural packed full of high value stuff on Crutoy Cap! Mind the bear traps tho !!

• Like 1

I think we found it around the corner from the Cap later on last night although it was missing a few parts..;)

did you get it working again? oh and by the way me and my freind are trying to start up a med service B) so we're going to be freindly so if you see a group of 3-2 players it might be us, we use camo and ghilli suit and always have a sniper watching

we're doing this for free so don't be a dick and make us regret it.

Yeah, we run similar too, always in a group and normally with high placed backup. Might be an idea to pop onto our TS so we dont get any friendly fire incidents :D

Shout one of us when we are in game and we will sort it.

You guys have still been outplayed by my group a couple of times. Loads of fun stealing the ural and the pickup ;)

We dont open fire on players for no good reason, mostly stay hidden and track their movements until they're far enough to continue our trek!

Seriously though, whats with the truck sitting there surrounded by snipers? To bait people?

You guys have still been outplayed by my group a couple of times. Loads of fun stealing the ural and the pickup ;)

We parked the Ural and other vehicles as bait on Crutoy Cap :) Were you the group who took the Ural and tried to drive up the hill to the NW only to find you couldnt drive up such a steep incline? The driver got out and I shot him from 700m away with my AS50 :)

Good games on the server :) Need more people to play against tho :)

Im currently trying to set the in game time to GMT-6 to give us more daylight time during the servers peak times :)

Edited by Sgt.Leon

Danny, if it was you, Im just going to man up and apologize for capping you at B.Zino, I had a scout looting a player corpse by the supermarket / residentials when he heard gunfire and ricochets and then saw you three by the supermarket.. Naturally I felt I had to take one of you down to give my guy time to get away before you killed him..

I saw your name pop up and now assumed killing my guy was not your goal but to protect yourself from zombies?

Really sorry though dude, I hope your guys can get your gear back to you!

Peace..

• Like 2

Hey, no worries at all, my group grabbed what they could off my corpse and we met up further down the coast. We were looking for vehicles [hence why we let peaple run off with them] and had a party of 6 or so scouting bero for supplies so we spawned a shit load of zeds in too.

Was a damn nice shot though ;)

• Like 1

Thanks, was a good 700 meters away up on the hills and wondered why there was such a huge swarm of zeds about!

Would be nice if my team could get a vehicle up and running as we would like to make your server our regular.. Is the admin still planning on making it -6 GMT? That would be fantastic!

We should probably send each other PMs saying what we’re doing to avoid this kind of thing happening again.

Also we found a svd camo on a corpse last night would you be interested in trading it?

We already have snipers and only have 1 mag for it so it’s not much use for us.

Yeah, Leon is trying to sort the time issue out, my eyes are now round and green due to the amount of night playing we have been doing. When Leon got it set back to daylight, the server was 75% filled in no time at all which made the play a lot more fun.

We have seen a lot of activity with regards to the vehicles lately too, I have been hunting for a motorbike for 2 weeks now and not found one but yesterday 2 bicycles and a motorbike were spotted on the coast, a jeep and 2 cars were seen racing about and the chopper was spotted heading North so it was busy.

The SVD camo might have been my brothers, but i think his other half banned him off game last night so i will phone him later and see if he wants it back, if not enjoy it..:)

Yeah, Leon is trying to sort the time issue out, my eyes are now round and green due to the amount of night playing we have been doing. When Leon got it set back to daylight, the server was 75% filled in no time at all which made the play a lot more fun.

We have seen a lot of activity with regards to the vehicles lately too, I have been hunting for a motorbike for 2 weeks now and not found one but yesterday 2 bicycles and a motorbike were spotted on the coast, a jeep and 2 cars were seen racing about and the chopper was spotted heading North so it was busy.

The SVD camo might have been my brothers, but i think his other half banned him off game last night so i will phone him later and see if he wants it back, if not enjoy it.. :)

If you ever have too many Bicycles we really wouldnt mind taking them off your hands ! We prefer bikes because theyre almost silent, require no fuel and because nothing looks more hardcore then a wookie riding a pedal bike with a 50 cal cannon on their back.

Any idea who owns the copper? Hopefully no hacks on your server ..

Yeah,it's pretty funny when you see that.

Most of the lads in our group are Admins in our community and as such we dont tolorate hacking or glitching to an unfair advantage. We all know that the game is a pre-alpha so loosing kit, being teleported etc etc is just part of the game currently and theres simply nothing that we can do about it.

The chopper is not hacked in as we have repaired and run sorties out in it on a good few occasions, some good and some bad...;)

To give you an idea of how it was last night, in our TS channel we had an age group of 17-50, myself being 35, there were players from Sweden,Germany,Ireland and the UK. There were 2 groups running different tasks; one picking up fallen team mates and one hunting for supplies.

I'm also sure that we could see what we can find in the way of transport for you too as most of us love the military side of the game and stomp ground from a to b.

To give you an idea of how it was last night, in our TS channel we had an age group of 17-50, myself being 35, there were players from Sweden,Germany,Ireland and the UK. There were 2 groups running different tasks; one picking up fallen team mates and one hunting for supplies.

I'm also sure that we could see what we can find in the way of transport for you too as most of us love the military side of the game and stomp ground from a to b.

I see no US players in your group then!

If you ever need a hand transporting goods, finding things, food or whatever just give us a shout.. We're getting to a point of having the best gear and nothing to do and do NOT want to resort to player killing for fun... ever. I still feel guilty for capping you last night ! I find trekking fun also but from time to time its just so awesome to pedal bike around in a gang.. Just simply so badass.

Do you guys ever use Mumble for chat? Its what we use for communication.

We tend to use Teamspeak as its what we host along with our other games. We do have a few US Admins too, only one of them is playing Z tho.

Don't worry about killing me, it happens a lot :D