U.G.N - Jedi Panda

GB #500 - London Zombie Dungeons - Discussion Thread

3 guys in a chopper in the N E airfield at about 11:45PM game time,

how long does it take to fill up a huey ?! :P

3 guys in a chopper in the N E airfield at about 11:45PM game time,

how long does it take to fill up a huey ?! :P

three guys with a jerry can or two each, i'd estimate 20 mintues....LOL !

Right guys, heres an update...

The server is being moved to a new provider that can provide, A) Time Zone changing, B) Sanctuary servers. This new server is now up and running and is a Sanctuary server running GMT-6.

There are a lot of benefits to a Sanctuary server; more admin control over hackers and hacker detection, backups of the server incase a hacker kills everyone on the server we can revert back to a previous save of the server (giving everyone their kit back and their locations), server hopping to gain advantageous positions is impossible, and increasing the number of vehicles.

Everyone has a fresh start on this Sanctuary server, we all spawn on the beach with no kit and hunt for things again, a completely level playing field :) It will give a fresh bit of life to this game now we have to hunt again and set up new camps :)

The GB #500 server goes offline in two days, so if you want to join us on the Sanctuary you're more than welcome, and I would suggest doing this now. If not, you have two days before GB #500 goes offline.

New server details:

DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.5/96061) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - *NEW* - UK ZOMBIE WORLD - LONDON SANCTUARY - GMT-6 - 24.7 Admin - Low Ping

94.242.227.218:2302

Hopefuly we'll see you all on the new server :)

Sgt.Leon

Leon,

Thanks for the update, I must ask though is there any risk of losing our current character on other non private hive servers by using this one?

If not, Ill see you guys shortly ;)

T

hi mate,

no, whenever you play on a private hive (sanctuary) server your character data is stored only on that one server, it runs completely independantly of the main DayZ Hive. You can play on a Sanctuary server and still have your normal character for the regular hive servers.

Spread the word too mate, were looking to get a good crowd on here :)

Cheers!

Please tell me its you guys in the heli already?? if so im in Cherno, wouldnt mind a lift ;)

Please tell me its you guys in the heli already?? if so im in Cherno, wouldnt mind a lift ;)

Yes it is our guys in the heli, not me tho cos im at "work" lol. If you see them, shoot them :P

We gave one of you a lift but had to drop you off at berezino.

Twas me buddy, and i appreciate it!

I found a motorbike and will use that to pick up my guys, just out of interest why did you even bother coming over to investigate me?

Twas me buddy, and i appreciate it!

I found a motorbike and will use that to pick up my guys, just out of interest why did you even bother coming over to investigate me?

We were picking up someone else on the coast who was very near you.We landed and you came over so we let you come for the ride :)

err will there be a new thread or will we still use this one

Guessing we just use this one for now until there is a new one.

Vilayer have added a server with the exact same IP and port which is causing some problems.

Edited by Rezarf